Mugridge

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know. But what do you have to do in quests 2 or 3?

mudgridge.png

DeletedUser

after beating him

Hi, I've beaten [option 1] him 2-3 weeks ago and finished the quest, the problem is, there is no other quest. none of the characters in the saloon give me a new quest and there are still lots of other jobs that I havent done or even cant do, so I assume the chain of quest should continue. have I done something wrong or incomplete? my character is adventurer and I got the hat and money and all, dont know what else should I do :(

DeletedUser11353

Adventurer quest chain is finished with that quest, you will get other quests on certain levels though. You can check them all here

DeletedUser28804

OK guys I cannot find Mudridge. Could you point me to the exact quadrant? i.e. two up 3 from left. I have seriously searched for hours and HES NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser25963

He got 999 hidding skills =)
You need to search him very very careful at SW ( right bottom ) map.
He is a pure hidding NPC =)

DeletedUser

I know he was attacking, etc. so there is no problem .... he hits me even if I protect myself in the right places .... someone who can come up with some suggestions on what to have for clothes for this and if there is anything that boosts both avoid and sight?
Is it like a secret way to dodge so he wont hit you?

DeletedUser

You need clothes with dodging and aim, I don't know your level, so I cannot recommend the best equipment for your level. There's no secret stance, you just have to keep changing your aim stance where you missed him and your dodge stance according to the way he hits.