Mugridge

DeletedUser1105

I have long since completed the Black Mountains quests, and I chose the lazy 3rd option of letting Mugridge go.

However, after a quick scan the quest giver icon for Mugridge is still in the SW corner.

My question is, has anyone done the 3rd option and then walked to his location?

I don't really fancy a 14 hour round trip for nothing, but I'm wondering if I'm missing out on something.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, the third option giving you 10 skill points is the best option. You can put the skill points exactly where you want them, instead of using the attribute points which will give you points in skills you don't really want them in. You don't get any money, but then again, a good adventurer shouldn't really have too many money worries anyway.

As for the icons still on the map, I still have the icons on the map left over from the soldier quest. I've never had the spare time to go check it out, but I'm sure it wiould do nothing except tell you the quest has been completed, or something to that effect.

DeletedUser1105

Yeah I assumed that it would just be a blank, which is why I don't fancy the trip. I was just hoping maybe someone else had been more curious than I and gone to check it out.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, the third option giving you 10 skill points is the best option. You can put the skill points exactly where you want them, instead of using the attribute points which will give you points in skills you don't really want them in. You don't get any money, but then again, a good adventurer shouldn't really have too many money worries anyway.

As for the icons still on the map, I still have the icons on the map left over from the soldier quest. I've never had the spare time to go check it out, but I'm sure it wiould do nothing except tell you the quest has been completed, or something to that effect.

1st option is givin' u 10sp as well as money
that's best option - brave one:p

DeletedUser

Weststats says you get 5 skill points for Dodging and 5 for Appearance. That's all fine and dandy, but option 3 lets you put those 10 points wherever you want to.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Weststats says you get 5 skill points for Dodging and 5 for Appearance. That's all fine and dandy, but option 3 lets you put those 10 points wherever you want to.

They aren't fixed to those skills, just move them using some of the reward money :blink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i went for first option it was best :D

and also my town was in that block ;)

DeletedUser

I just checked, and Mugridge isn't even in the location for me anymore. I had chosen the 2nd decision. I finished the 2nd week the questline came out, so idk of the time does anything, but I dont have a symbol for him. The wierd thing is, I still have the symbols for the other parts of the quest.

DeletedUser

hey but i did option 1 and muridge was still there and all others also

DeletedUser

There's no reason to try.

a) East, West, and Junction are still on the map as well.
b) The other options require different decisions from the Sheriff, which are no longer available.