Mudridge: Holy S#@%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me what what it means to trade with the Indians? Please:huh:?
:) Many people will ty!

DeletedUser

It's a job. No different than tending pigs or silver mining.

DeletedUser

JObs

But, i don't see trading with indians anywhere. Even the list this guy gave, the last jobs are not even in the mini map. I don't see it anywhere. I'm in World three.

DeletedUser

im only for the whip,on the part of the supplies bit,cant get the trading indian job as im pure viggy

DeletedUser

Trading with Indians: 2x appearance, 2x trading, 1x set traps, 223 difficulty. If you can't see it, your skills aren't high enough. The best gear (not counting weapons), will get you +120. Besides that, all you can do is pay a visit to your friendly neighborhood shaman.

DeletedUser

Skills

So which skills do i have to raise to see the job. And also, what do you mean by visiting the neighborhood shaman?:indian:?

DeletedUser

holy hell people need to pay attention. read the freaking post right above yours.

better yet, use the 'search' to read one of the 9285 posts already about this.

DeletedUser

What? I don't get it!:huh:

You won't see the job until around -70 labor points. You get access to the shaman with Waupee's Grandfather quest, which lets you buy back skill points and attribute points so you can reskill them.

DeletedUser

by "Buy Back" he means take from one skill/attribute and give to another for a price.

You don't have to give immediately though.

DeletedUser

And we're back to "the post above your question"!

Trading with Indians: 2x appearance, 2x trading, 1x set traps, 223 difficulty.

DeletedUser

And we're back to "the post above your question"!

Trading with Indians: 2x appearance, 2x trading, 1x set traps, 223 difficulty.

Did you take a deep breath and count to ten before replying...? I sure as hell would have had to! :laugh:

DeletedUser

I think the question has been answered enough times in this thread. If you need it answered several more times, there's a thread on the first page of Questions & FAQ if you need it answered several more.

Status
Not open for further replies.