Movie Quotes The Game

DeletedUser618

Days of Thunder

You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

DeletedUser

Me, Myself & Irene

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I will kick you repeatedly in the balls!"

DeletedUser

Step Brothers.

"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb."

DeletedUser

x-men

"Where were you last night?"
"That was so long ago I don't remember."
"What are you doing tonight?"
"I never make plans that far ahead"

This one could be difficult, but it's a classic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Talladega Nights

That's it man, game over man, game over! What...are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

DeletedUser

Aliens
'We will try to welcome her back in, like a *civilized* family might."

DeletedUser13113

The Family Stone

"Bring your arm down in a stabbing motion."
"What, I gotta stab her three times?"

DeletedUser

Great scene...No you don't gotta stab her three times! You gotta stab her once, but it has to be hard enough to get through the breastplate into her heart.

Pulp Fiction

Nigel, what are you saying?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0898369/How do we know he's NOT Mel Torme?

DeletedUser13682

Home alone

I can't even eat. The food keeps touching. I like military plates, I'm a military man, I want a military meal. I want my string beans to be quarantined! I like a little fortress around my mashed potatoes so the meatloaf doesn't invade my mashed potatoes and cause mixing in my plate! I HATE IT when food touches! I'm a military man, you understand that? And don't let your food touch either, please?

DeletedUser

Toys

from now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and the last word out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?

DeletedUser

Full Metal Jacket

"A man who tells lies, like me, merely hides the truth. But a man who tells half-lies has forgotten where he put it. "

DeletedUser

Lawrence of Arabia

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

DeletedUser

Been trying to use this quote from that movie for the last monthish. "I don't need you. I can get 60 feet of bridge just about anywhere. Schmuck"

It is Kelly's Hereos

"I offered you help"
"ummm"
"you refused my help"
"umm"
"Then I said ' I guess your really up xxxx creek'"

Additional quote: "....Without your dry white toast, without your four fried chicken, and without Matt Guitar Murphy."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser618

Jake and Elwood!!!!! The Blues Brothers

If I say its safe to surf this beach Captain, then its safe to surf this beach. I mean I'm not afraid to surf this place,