Movie Quotes The Game

DeletedUser

Here's an oldey for you guys.

"It's the three notches ........... of Arrrrnie Sacrason".

Ok, time's up. It was "Journey to the Center of the Earth" (the original version with James Mason and Pat Boone). James Mason had just found the secret passage to the center of the earth, marked with three notches, by his old nemesis, Arne Sacrason. Great movie for it's time.

DeletedUser

I'm not very good at thinking of movie quotes, so I'm leaving it open for the next guy.

DeletedUser

"Hey! We're hard working guys like you!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reviving with a new quote.

I can't swim.
Are you crazy? The fall will probably kill you.

DeletedUser618

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

How old are you, Amsterdam?
I'm not sure, sir. I never did quite figure it.
I'm forty-seven. Forty-seven years old. You know how I stayed alive this long? All these years? Fear. The spectacle of fearsome acts. Somebody steals from me, I cut off his hands. He offends me, I cut out his tongue. He rises against me, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike, raise it high up so all on the streets can see. That's what preserves the order of things. Fear.

DeletedUser13113

Gangs of New York.

"I have your car towed all the way to your house and all you got for me is LIGHT beer?!"

DeletedUser

Back to the Future Part I

"The justice system works swiftly in the future now that they've abolished all lawyers"

DeletedUser

Tombstone

As I heard my Sioux name called out over and over, I know who I really was.

DeletedUser13113

Dances with Wolves

"Why a spoon, cousin?"

"Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more!"

DeletedUser

Robin Hood (prince of thieves, I think, but there have been so many Robin Hood films...)

"I grew up in Montana, where the lines between Fly Fishing and Faith were hard to see..."

DeletedUser618

A River Runs Through It

You know, you seem like a nice lady, and you're purty and all but we were riding the gravy train on biscuit wheels around here, and then you showed up, everything went to hell. So why don't you just go back to wherever it is you came from?

DeletedUser13113

Ghost Rider

"We ain't takin' him to a hospital."

"If we don't, he's gonna die."

"And I'm very sad about that, but some fellas are lucky and some ain't."

DeletedUser

Reservoir Dogs. Good movie

"There are negotiations being made that are going to answer all of your questions and solve all of your problems. That's all I can tell you right now. _____, you grew up in Nevada. When we make our move there you're going to be my right hand man. __________ is no longer Consigliari. He's going to be our lawyer in Vegas. That's no reflection on ___ it's just the way I want it. Besides, if I ever help who's a better Consigliari than my father. That's it."

DeletedUser

Pulp Fiction, duh. :p

Is it better to be loved or feared?
That's a good question. It's nice to be both, but it's difficult. But if I had my choice...I would rather be feared. Fear lasts longer than love.

DeletedUser13113

A Bronx Tale (one of my favs)

We ain't in the taking prisoners business. We in the killing Nazi business, and brother, business is a-boomin!

DeletedUser13682

Inglorious *******s

Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?