Movie Quotes The Game

DeletedUser

I know (but not because I saw the film)gibe it some time somebody might come up with it (not sure how well it did at the box office)

DeletedUser

Eagle Eye.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

This should be easy and so appropriate for this game.

DeletedUser

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

isn't google great

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."

DeletedUser

Eagle Eye.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

This should be easy and so appropriate for this game.

It's also a repeat from page 1 of the thread

PS while google is not strictly forbidden part of the challenge is to get them without the crutch. Both Elmyr and myself have refrained from answering when we needed to do the research to get one.

DeletedUser

Oh crud, that's what I get for not reading the entire thread. Spank me and send me to bed.

DeletedUser

It doesn't make any sense at all to allow people to use google, except under extreme circumstances where someone picks an off-the-wall quote that nobody can get. I didn't know any of these quotes but I googled one's that interested me. I refrained from answering because essentially what you're doing is playing a game of trivial pursuit, but google all the answers and congratulating yourself. That simply doesn't make any sense.

Go back to the counting-in-increments-of-one-thread, Gizmo. It's clear you have no place here, nor in most any other threads. If you need to google with the next number after 6,455 is, go right ahead. There's no rules against it in that thread.

DeletedUser

Well Eagle Eye is the movie it came from.

New quote then.

"The eyes are the nipples of the face"

DeletedUser

just wondering how many infractions are you from being banned

can the two of you please take your lovers' spat elsewhere. And yes while I didn't think it would need to be explicitly stated google does violate the spirit of the game.

DeletedUser

You have an IQ of 200?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man. Thanks for the laugh, Giz.

I would say some thing but I will respect the OP and not post how moronic you are since he asked us to stop

sorry david you posted that before me (as in I was typing this why you posted that one)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The House Bunny

"I am the chosen one. The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy! I'm hotter than a rollin' dice. Step right up, germ, and watch the kid lay down the rubber road, ride to freedom!"