Movie Quotes The Game

DeletedUser

Sukiyaki Western Django - I cheated and googled it but we were never going to get it

"The entire British empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going to war without one, mate, you're mistaken."

DeletedUser

Lock, stock and two smoking barrels. awesome film.

"Now look what you've gone and done, you've upset your mum"

Hint:Eric Bana said it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Going by the hint, I only know of two of his movies off the top of my head, and it doesn't sound like Troy, so I'll guess Hulk, but I haven't seen it.

DeletedUser

If it's confirmed...I don't want to confuse things with 2 separate threads of quotes, and Googling the exact quote gets nothing. :)

DeletedUser

Going by the hint, I only know of two of his movies off the top of my head, and it doesn't sound like Troy, so I'll guess Hulk, but I haven't seen it.

There's also Blackhawk Down, but the quote doesn't seem to fit any of those.
And googling has brought no answer so far (to me anyway).

DeletedUser

It is Chopper, he says it to his unconscious girlfriend, after bashing her,then breaking her mothers nose with a headbut.

DeletedUser

Since Artemis has opted not to give one...

Somebody once wrote: "Hell is the impossibility of reason." That's what this place feels like. Hell.

DeletedUser

Platoon

Did I say meow? Do i look like a cat to you? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? Am I leaping from Tree to tree all nimbly pimbly?

DeletedUser

lol...I should have gotten that, but I cheated, so I'm not answering. :)

DeletedUser

AIRPLANE!

Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

DeletedUser

Fight Club - I do love Palahniuk, the book >> the movie

"It's a sin".... "using Ludwig Van like that, he did no harm to anyone, Beethoven just wrote music"

DeletedUser

clockwork orange

No, sir. This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

DeletedUser

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. Great movie...never mentioned in the best westerns threads here.

"Have you heard of Walt Whitman?"
"No, who's he play for?"

DeletedUser

Young Frankenstein

".... you have been activated. Your compliance is vital."

what is before it would give it away