P&P More fort battles [2]...

DeletedUser

Human shields are very handy in fort battles. In an ideal battle, I'd have a front row of high HP players to take the hits, giving everyone behind a good few rounds to do the main damage without taking any themselves.
In world 5 I often take that role. I am a melee soldier there, and I usually equip a black stetson, grey tie and mexican sandals to boost my HP even further. When I enter a battle on world 5 I start with over 2500 HP, enough to survive 2 rounds on the front before I rotate out of the firing line.

DeletedUser

I was thinking about doing a purely defensive build for fort battles... Pure leadership, health and dodging. You would be able to survive quiet a few rounds and have your comrades do the actual dirty work

DeletedUser

I like fort battles but if you read my game account profile you see why I USUALLY defend. :unsure: I have both medals but not veteran, only fort fighter and fort battle winner.

I checked your profile and then I saw that you actually are in one of my towns.

You go and attack when I or any of the other "hats" tell you to do so. It's that simple. As a citizen of the Odd towns you also are a member of the Mutual Protection Association, so when we plan fort battles, attacks and defenses, our people go and do the job we ask them to do. No matter of their personal game preferences.

It's that simple. And yes, attacking is fun too, specially when we give a good battle and even win it. :D Losing is no shame, you get a fast transportation home, and you can go back on jobs as soon as you have energy enough for it. No bad records anywhere. And it gives XP's as well...

DeletedUser

I checked your profile and then I saw that you actually are in one of my towns.

You go and attack when I or any of the other "hats" tell you to do so. It's that simple. As a citizen of the Odd towns you also are a member of the Mutual Protection Association, so when we plan fort battles, attacks and defenses, our people go and do the job we ask them to do. No matter of their personal game preferences.

It's that simple. And yes, attacking is fun too, specially when we give a good battle and even win it. :D Losing is no shame, you get a fast transportation home, and you can go back on jobs as soon as you have energy enough for it. No bad records anywhere. And it gives XP's as well...

LEONA is rite everyone has to help our alliance

DeletedUser

Ahh tomorrow is a classic 128 vs. 128 fort battle. Though defenders clearly have an advantage, I would be very proud of our folks were able to pull through with a victory. Lets hope this is a good fight!

DeletedUser16008

Ahh tomorrow is a classic 128 vs. 128 fort battle. Though defenders clearly have an advantage, I would be very proud of our folks were able to pull through with a victory. Lets hope this is a good fight!

Seems someone has to try and steal the limelight as usual.....:rolleyes:

And after i even mailed Mr Laundry a few hours before too just to have a proper dust up rather than half empty battles :nowink:

You just can't rely on anyone these days :cool:

DeletedUser

Tell me about it. I can't believe information between two of Dirty's alts is transferred so slowly! It's like they're two different people or something!

DeletedUser16008

Tell me about it. I can't believe information between two of Dirty's alts is transferred so slowly! It's like they're two different people or something!

I'll remember to apply here next time and book an appointment. :rolleyes:

I did consider letting you guys know but you wouldn't have believed me anyway :sad:

DeletedUser

Hey, you still got your full house in spite of the little escapade out east, so everything turned out okay. :) Plus, this way more people got the chance to have fun and participate.

DeletedUser

Not me. I fell asleep irl and missed the battle, then when I woke up I was too far from the eastern battle to make it to that one. :sad:

DeletedUser

Just got my Veteran Fort Fighter award. Thanks all for providing plenty of fort battles to fight you guys in!

DeletedUser17048

this fort fighting system is bad, since every round the attackers do "nothing" while the defenders sit there taking shots, then run away, then the attackers shoot at whoever is "left" if they haven't ran away already...

DeletedUser16008

Medals earned (Veteran fort battle winner) Silver Today at 7:06 PM
fort-win-ahj2b.png

Veteran fort battle winner
Achieved on 22/11/2009

DeletedUser

Fort fight tonight is looking like all the big fort fightin' names are showing up. Should be interesting to see how this turns out.

Also, good luck to the brave attackers. I think the current version still has fort battles pretty strongly in favor of the defense, so hope you guys have a great plan. ;)

DeletedUser

we have plan for next :D
but your side ( galts ) dirty very fear from us
in 2 last different days attack that middlton and galts attack us we dont use counter attack
but they are use today ...
and loose all 2 counter attack :D

DeletedUser

I think you're missing the point of counter-attacks. But yeah, I agree they weren't needed.

DeletedUser

counter attack not good idea
we must enjoy with joining battle . when counter attack use 2 side can not reach for high so joiner for attack or defence dont enjoy with battle

DeletedUser

Got my silver medal this morning. Yay!

Medals earned (Veteran fort fighter) Today at 7:10 AM Medals earned

fort-gnah1.png

Veteran fort fighter
Achieved on 26/11/2009