P&P More fort battles [2]...

DeletedUser16688

Yeah its going to get us messed up also, why do this people organize battles at 2 min intervals ? :unsure:

DeletedUser16008

Fly Parker
user_offline.gif

Stranger
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

Hey, honest question: With all the fort fighting going on, has anyone from our world received the veteran fort fighter medal yet? I checked fort fighter extraordinaire, FFAF, and at least he's not gotten it.

No from me is the answer so far Fly ..... Ive also lost count of the fort battles ive taken part in and how many times iv'e been on the winning side :sad:

I guess it'll come with time at some point ...

DeletedUser

Thanks for sharing. :) It's weird how you earn some medals on the first go (like my believer medal), and others not even after ten tries. Oh well, just adds to the suspense. Maybe.

Edit: Oh crap, this is the P&P thread. Uh... our enemies are terrible.
(There, added some trolling.)

DeletedUser

25 fort battles for the medal... I wont be getting that anytime soon even though I participate in a fort battle every 2-3 days I would say.

P&P: Go silversnake, we iz da best

DeletedUser

I don't remember either how many fort battles I have been in and how many I have helped winning.

P&P: ::humming to the tune of "Here comes the Bride":: Here comes the troll, her legs are so long, she smiles to all while she spikes with her prong :razz:

DeletedUser16008

Medals earned (Veteran fort fighter) Today at 6:43 PM

fort-gnah1.png

Veteran fort fighter
Achieved on 08/11/2009
silver.png

DeletedUser

Medals earned (Veteran fort fighter) Today at 6:43 PM

fort-gnah1.png

Veteran fort fighter
Achieved on 08/11/2009
silver.png
Nice.
I'm guessing you'll have the veteran fort battle winner medal soon too. Especially if middleton and Galts keep on with their weak attacks.

DeletedUser

I THINK HE IS FIRST ONE FOR GAIN THIS IN WORLD 9
Congrats Vic.

DeletedUser

Its 25 for the medal... How you have already joined 25 battles is far beyond my realm of knowledge, im not even close to that!

DeletedUser16008

Feels like more :ph34r:but then again with all the chaos on this world in mass fort flurries its not so difficult ;)

Now getting the 25 wins medal is gonna take more time.

DeletedUser

I like fort battles but if you read my game account profile you see why I USUALLY defend. :unsure: I have both medals but not veteran, only fort fighter and fort battle winner.

DeletedUser

I don't see any harm in dying to help win a fort and so I don't agree with your profile. If everyone is defensive and scared of being hurt then you will never take a fort

DeletedUser16008

I don't see any harm in dying to help win a fort and so I don't agree with your profile. If everyone is defensive and scared of being hurt then you will never take a fort

Absolutely FFAF,

He who dares wins,

There is no shame or problem in dying in forts... there is no stain on your record and you are able top continue after sleep the same as usual.

If there is no pain there is no gain. :D

DeletedUser1105

Human shields are very handy in fort battles. In an ideal battle, I'd have a front row of high HP players to take the hits, giving everyone behind a good few rounds to do the main damage without taking any themselves.

DeletedUser16008

Human shields are very handy in fort battles. In an ideal battle, I'd have a front row of high HP players to take the hits, giving everyone behind a good few rounds to do the main damage without taking any themselves.

Shhhhh :ph34r: