More development Needed

DeletedUser

Following a discussion in the Q&A section....

In its current form, this game appears to have a limited life. When the town buildings are maxed and after the characters have all the top items, money will have no value and the game will lose purpose for all character types except the combatants. Thousands or millions of unbankable/unspendable dollars will aggragate to the fighters, who will then trade it back & forth via dueling.

The quests are boring. Nobody wants to play just for that, let alone spend RL $ to help with that.

This game needs developoment and content, or else it may burn out in a year or so.

DeletedUser

In its current form, this game appears to have a limited life. When the town buildings are maxed and after the characters have all the top items, money will have no value and the game will lose purpose for all character types except the combatants. Thousands or millions of unbankable/unspendable dollars will aggragate to the fighters, who will then trade it back & forth via dueling.

The quests are boring. Nobody wants to play just for that, let alone spend RL $ to help with that.

This game needs developoment and content, or else it may burn out in a year or so.
i dissagree with you there the quests are actully not so boring

DeletedUser

Uhhmm as it seem most people are missing the point of this game..

Yes i know you can duel here, but that is not the whole point of this game..it is also to RP and get the feel of The WILD WEST!! Also remember this game has just been open for a month almost a moth.. So expect more things to come..

So guys take it easy don't expect or look for soething that is a long way from happening..stay clam dudes..

DeletedUser

Maybe people should play the game at leisure and not just to get as high as possible, as fast as possible.

DeletedUser

I do anticipate more things to come. It would be nice to know if the dev team has something in store to overcome the design limits I've outlined above. If so, it would be good to make that known.

While a few may enjoy the RP and questing, many others will expect some kind of PVP challenge worthy of our time and money. It's easy to introduce more advanced quests. However, what are you going to do when the towns & items are maxed out? Do you have a new PVP challenge, or are you just going to let this game coast?

For example: Many of us are from TW. The game basically ends when one tribe rules the world. But, if TW did not allow players to capture each others villages, the game would end (for most of us) when the villas were all taken & leveled out. There would simply be no point in attacking each other without the nobles. That's where this game is headed - Trading punches without any real gain or loss for either player.

..and yes, I am calm, thank you. :)

DeletedUser

one thing theres somthing simerlar dueling do that to take out a town but its not quiet the same

DeletedUser

I agree, there really is no end game but the game is still in its early stages so I'm sure that will be dealt with in the appropriate time. Shootouts will probably introduce a town v town aspect into the game which should be fun, and I'm sure new features will be added.

DeletedUser

They've released updates monthly so far since it came out so I don't quite see the point in your suggestion as its already there?

DeletedUser

I agree. In tw there is a way to kill players and there is much more of a sense of being able to expand and conquer. Here you are stuck with one guy doing one thing at a time.