Montana Saloon

JWillow

@Clever Hans Why do you always got to bring up someone's position? His telegrams and whispers have no more power or authority than any other player, can you maybe one day understand that, why do you care who recruits anyway?

@BigNoob Could you maybe keep it simple next time? You know, just say you not going to recruit anymore, then move one. You personally can not stop players from signing up to battles, so don't even bother mentioning it. As the ranker of either defense or attack, then traitor who you want, they don't need a warning or explanation, so maybe go with the less is more.
Also you made two sides with your gf and you, was not a real good idea. Though the sad fact that no matter what you do or don't, the fact you reached that state means the world was dead, you just forced it onto life support. Sometimes trying to keep a world going is just a breeding ground for drama, so better to let the world pass on.

@ScarletKisses Poaching, what is that even? Players are free to move around as they please right? So some of your players and town wanted fort fights, they don't have to stay with leadership that has no interest in fort fights due to health issues. Why didn't you just give the players your blessing and wish them success? Only reason I can think is you didn't want them to fort fight or help try to keep battles going.

Honestly what is wrong with some traitoring, much quieter and can do whatever one wants to do. I have even at times asked to be traitored so I could do my own thing but rarely get the mark, as seems some like to order me around, buggers.

Anyway, bye bye M-world, N-world is here to make you go away.

Victor Kruger

First of all, your side stopped digging on July 3rd 2023. Obviously you cannot expect us to dig every day. A world needs 2 sides digging. I did ask you to dig. You said no. I understood you didn't want it. Then I came up with the idea of having someone else to do it for you in your alliance. You declined, here is the screenshot of you declining:
Then I understood I couldnt count on you to keep Fort Battles in Montana going. So I asked my girlfriend to create a replacement for your side. Call it a puppet side if you want I dont care.
Then I did ask one town from your alliance to go to the alliance meant to replace you for balance. Thankfully they understood a world needs 2 balanced sides to have fort battles and they moved. But one town only wasn't enough. This new side still needed your help on the battle field. That is something they never got. Some of you went as far as signing up to fort battles in the already over powered side. Just to ruin the balance even more. I did traitor them, I would do it again. And I will keep traitoring you if you mess with the balance. Also I am NOT a mod, I don't have mod powers, I am a BALANCE STRATEGIST, my job is to seek balance, not let the 3rd party in one world ruin it. And I am a player, as a player I am 100% allowed to traitor anyone I want.
Every thing I did was for fort battles in Montana. Every thing I did was just overcoming the dificulties you created. Every thing I did was within the player rules and the fort battle balance strategists rules. You can keep fishing for dirt on my name here. But you won't get any.
Today we just had a battle that my puppet side won. And hopefully we will have plenty more balanced fort battles in Montana. It wont be thanks to you. But at the end of the day what I did was worth it. 100% would do everything again.

The Player BigNoob

What the actual ???? :huh: i know quite a bit about objectives your trying to achieve but really ? thats how you talk to players, representing inno & team ? saying your not a mod but obviously on the team and acting like you have some god complex isnt a good look bud.

Never ever have i heard such a deluded idea or bad example of being an anything strategist .. never. Thats not strategy at all, just a personal attitude & agenda nothing more.. Montana is not your personal playground to mess around with pal :boone: ...

1 M dosnt have the population Colo & never will 400 in total active there at most, dont try to pretend its anything like C or treat is as such, wont work.

2 Its not for any of support team to meddle or make people move around on any world, cut others out cos you dont like them etc & certainly not called support playing defaco leader of both sides. Thats not a balance, thats called a monopoly or if you prefer a family mafia business..

3 Even Colo has a council that asks not forces moves or who MUST be with who to satisfy some personal preference you mad ?

4 Balancing is not about your girlfriend being parachuted into run one side while you are another because YOU deem its required ..puppet one or not ... Jesus, what planet are you on to think so ? can anyone say severe conflict of interests going on here ? :roll:

Have you actually had any training at all m8 & if so was it Mussolini ? cos your name says far more what it looks like to me..

I'm on Montana but dont FF .. watch n decided mth 1 it was a dead world walking. No way id play ball with your approach to so called balance things either.. not a chance.. would just make me mess with the "balance".. legally and all within the rules ofc ...

Only conclusion i can come to is Inno somewhere lately has given directions to max nugget revenue whatever it takes.. forget rules, forget anything about competence, integrity or whats worked for 15 years. Just keep some revenue coming in .. am i right ? :up:

What a joke this teams become. your only as good as your weakest link and boy ive never seen the team weaker in so many areas or so amateur & uncontrolled than now.. Sorry for the ones who try to do things properly you have my sympathy ..Sort it out or this game is done very soon.

And yer.... im dead serious.

ScarletKisses

@Clever Hans Why do you always got to bring up someone's position? His telegrams and whispers have no more power or authority than any other player, can you maybe one day understand that, why do you care who recruits anyway?

@BigNoob Could you maybe keep it simple next time? You know, just say you not going to recruit anymore, then move one. You personally can not stop players from signing up to battles, so don't even bother mentioning it. As the ranker of either defense or attack, then traitor who you want, they don't need a warning or explanation, so maybe go with the less is more.
Also you made two sides with your gf and you, was not a real good idea. Though the sad fact that no matter what you do or don't, the fact you reached that state means the world was dead, you just forced it onto life support. Sometimes trying to keep a world going is just a breeding ground for drama, so better to let the world pass on.

@ScarletKisses Poaching, what is that even? Players are free to move around as they please right? So some of your players and town wanted fort fights, they don't have to stay with leadership that has no interest in fort fights due to health issues. Why didn't you just give the players your blessing and wish them success? Only reason I can think is you didn't want them to fort fight or help try to keep battles going.

Honestly what is wrong with some traitoring, much quieter and can do whatever one wants to do. I have even at times asked to be traitored so I could do my own thing but rarely get the mark, as seems some like to order me around, buggers.

Anyway, bye bye M-world, N-world is here to make you go away.
I am well aware that anyone can choose who's town and alliance they are in. and I have no issue with them making a free choice. What I do object to is those actively trying to twist facts to get people to join them.. Its very underhanded, and as I have integrity I do NOT play the game like that
Also pls don't you also twist my words. I was very clear I did not want to actively dig and lead battles every other day.
Nothing to do with no leading the Alliance or joining battles!!
I also object very strongly to being controlled, I will always play this game in a way that makes it fun for me within the rules. I will always fight against those trying to impose their game on me or my team mates

1 Bad Wolf

Well for one thing, this Wolf will never ever be controlled. Like I have told many, this Wolf will never be controlled. I do as I please. As long as I am respectful to others, I will do what Wolves do. Mess with my friends or me and they will the wrath of this Wolf. I stand my ground and I will never back down. I will always do what I can to protect the pack. I'm more than willing to pay the price for it.

Oddersfield

I asked you to join fort battles for 2 months. You always made sure to do the opposite and not join fort battles. Now I am simply saying I am done asking you to join fort battles. You can not join them I wont bother you for joining them anymore.

So me asking you to join fort battles is a problem and when I decide to give up it's also a problem? :lol:

Just play the game.
You didn't simply decide to give up. That is fair enough. It is what followed that has triggered this furore: your statement instructing us not to turn up for "our" fort battles on either Middle Earths or Eldias side. I would love to know if the other ff strategists support one of their team adopting such a stance.

Nowhere in the rules I have read does it say that the players have to do what a ff strategist demands. Until they do, I will exercise free-will. And if the rules ever do, many of us will be gone soon afterwards I imagine.

Bob Baumeister

As the ranker of either defense or attack, then traitor who you want, they don't need a warning or explanation, so maybe go with the less is more.

I hope this is just a fringe opinion. Would be sad if this is something that would be applied to the new world because I actually would like to play there.
Also why would you suggest to someone from the team to behave in such a toxic way:huh:

Clever Hans

I hope this is just a fringe opinion. Would be sad if this is something that would be applied to the new world because I actually would like to play there.
Also why would you suggest to someone from the team to behave in such a toxic way:huh:
Coz she thinks that he´s capable to distinguish between him as a player and a team member... I mean, if having a mod playing and moderating the same world is not a conflict of interest and an ideal ground for abuse of powers, than what is? It´s for a reason that this was strictly forbidden for 15+ years (and still is in the official rules like Victor mentioned above).

JWillow

How does being ranked traitor prevent you from playing fort battles? Also my suggestion was more that he shouldn't be telling players not to join battles, because he has no right to tell players that. But he has the right to traitor who he wants, as is every leaders choice, though if he actually follows through up to him.

I have played with chats closed and still made swaps with absolutely no communication to do so. Not hard to set on someone and cancel last second until it turns green.

No my stance on traitoring has nothing to do with what kind of abuse bignoob does, just don't see why some worry about it so much. Doesn't effect my game play I guess. I would take it as a chance to bother some peeps about the weather.

Maybe you could explain why a traitor mark upsets you so much in the grand scheme of things?

Bob Baumeister

I have played with chats closed and still made swaps with absolutely no communication to do so. Not hard to set on someone and cancel last second until it turns green.
If you play a damager that (not knowing the leaders calls) can get you killed pretty easily. Also there is a difference between being forced to play without chat and choosing this for yourself.
In addition traitors have the lowest priority when shooting and moving which can get damagers get killed easily as well.

Maybe you could explain why a traitor mark upsets you so much in the grand scheme of things?
See above. Might be that some people enjoy playing without lead or being offline, but people shouldn't be forced to do so without a very good reason.
Without a good reason traitoring someone is just a petty attempt to appear strong and f* someone up

JWillow

I am well aware that anyone can choose who's town and alliance they are in. and I have no issue with them making a free choice. What I do object to is those actively trying to twist facts to get people to join them.. Its very underhanded, and as I have integrity I do NOT play the game like that
Also pls don't you also twist my words. I was very clear I did not want to actively dig and lead battles every other day.
Nothing to do with no leading the Alliance or joining battles!!
I also object very strongly to being controlled, I will always play this game in a way that makes it fun for me within the rules. I will always fight against those trying to impose their game on me or my team mates
Okay, well not sure who was mislead, I think anyone with eyes could tell the weird set up with the gf. Think we are all adults and the ones that supported the life support side were aware of the dying battle scene.
I do believe it was wrong that he asked you to dig, when obviously you don't care to do so.

In the end, the world was dying no matter what anyone did. Happens with every new world. Traitoring players always happens as the world falls apart it is not a new reaction. Just wondering why the surprise this time.

JWillow

If you play a damager that (not knowing the leaders calls) can get you killed pretty easily. Also there is a difference between being forced to play without chat and choosing this for yourself.
In addition traitors have the lowest priority when shooting and moving which can get damagers get killed easily as well.

See above. Might be that some people enjoy playing without lead or being offline, but people shouldn't be forced to do so without a very good reason.
Without a good reason traitoring someone is just a petty attempt to appear strong and f* someone up

Oh damager can be extra fun too. You could always play not to rely on anyone besides yourself. Yes means you bail early or late, but not impossible to play damager as traitor.

Though if you only care about stats, then being in a main digging town would be the best as you can get a general rank.

In the end, you can adapt to play, maybe you prefer to sit safe and know when to bail as it takes less attention but not a road block to playing.

Though if it is that important, then you are going to have to hope bignoob changes before then or sees the error of his ways on handling balancing. As balancing only works if enough players want it. New worlds have never shown a true desire to balance themselves, that is why I was always in the camp to firmly be hands off of new worlds, only 3+ year old worlds should be helped against trolling players, as those worlds might have a system in place to protect.

Ektoras BOTrini

Will this so called BigNoob , get consequences? I wonder..

And really? You add someone in the team with a name like that? That makes you look very bad ngl

I guess this thread will close soon because you guys "bully" a team member and it's not fair , it's only fair if they do it to you don't you guys get it?

JW , you are a toxic player and a danger in FF for the bad reasons, any player that has good FF knowledge will say that because simply of what you said earlier about playing with no chat. I would never want you to be in my team.

P.s screenshots do not prove anything, ( sad reality )

Bob Baumeister

Oh damager can be extra fun too. You could always play not to rely on anyone besides yourself. Yes means you bail early or late, but not impossible to play damager as traitor.

Though if you only care about stats, then being in a main digging town would be the best as you can get a general rank.

In the end, you can adapt to play, maybe you prefer to sit safe and know when to bail as it takes less attention but not a road block to playing.
Maybe we could even make it a new class, the Traitor...
Jokes aside, I was obviously talking about the case were you have to move. Be it on the open field as an attacker or as defender when moving from wall to wall and tower to tower.
And that wasn't even the main point. My main point was don't traitor people lightheartedly.

New worlds have never shown a true desire to balance themselves, that is why I was always in the camp to firmly be hands off of new worlds,
That's yet another topic... It's fascinating that you are hands off of new worlds and at the same time are so well informed about them. For what it's worth I had the impression that on Juarez and Kansas there were quite some people trying to find agreements and get balanced FFs. For sure there was drama and disagreements, but there was also balanced fights.

Bob Baumeister

And that wasn't even the main point. My main point was don't traitor people lightheartedly.
Just to clarify, I don't know about Montana politics. I was just refering to JWillows post that sounds like normalizing to traitor people:

But he has the right to traitor who he wants, as is every leaders choice, though if he actually follows through up to him.

JWillow

JW , you are a toxic player and a danger in FF for the bad reasons, any player that has good FF knowledge will say that because simply of what you said earlier about playing with no chat. I would never want you to be in my team.
Thank you, that is your right and opinion. Hopefully I am never on your team, that would indeed be a horrible day. As the slander you have spewed on several forums about me, make trusting that you know anything very hard believe.
My main point was don't traitor people lightheartedly.

That's yet another topic... It's fascinating that you are hands off of new worlds and at the same time are so well informed about them. For what it's worth I had the impression that on Juarez and Kansas there were quite some people trying to find agreements and get balanced FFs. For sure there was drama and disagreements, but there was also balanced fights.
Who is lightheartedly traitoring players? As I see it, only reason bignoob made the stupid comment was because a group of players refused to help the weaker side in order to find balance. My comment was don't tell players not to come to battles, just traitor them if they refuse to help the community. Honestly the traitoring comes after months of trying to work with players. So why is it lighthearted?

As for Kansas, the only reason it found any type of early success was due to the pandemic and a lot of people having time on their hands. More players on a world mean the fort battles are not taken down by the first petty argument that happens and there was the ability to shift to a larger group to handle politics. Less players means which las vegas and montana started out with and continue to shrink, mean every small discourse becomes an immovable wall.

Another fact, most leaders don't traitor people unless they prove to be disruptive but also most leaders do not tell players to not show up to battles either. Both are bad for overall health, but one is a better choice, as maybe some will decide to stand up and dig and lead in order to fight back against oppression, maybe see it as motivation to do something different. I just think maybe letting one player control a fort battle scene for fear of a traitor mark is weird, there are many ways to push back.

1 Bad Wolf

Well another wonderful battle on Montana. Gotta love it :D Now noob can go back to playing against his self without interruption from NA. Hope he/she is happier now. Another deader than dead world that's not even a year old. Hopefully new world will not be that way. Thank goodness I will never find out. :)

Poker Alice

Player's NameRecipesCrafting PointsDiversityCraftedProfession
Perse4884158011743Tonic's
nindza4884150610374Blacksmithing
Liket488403735383Saddler
Alice Kingsleigh4883748242433Tonic's
Ragnarok488355029088Tonic's
Frank Wesson488323384792Blacksmithing
ScarletKisses4882859313626Blacksmithing
Ron Jeremy Jr4882845512878Cooking

Congratulations to the top 8 players.

It is quite an accomplishment considering the amount of product required and recipes needed to make it happen.
It is interesting to see the quantity of crafts produced in relation to crafting points achieved but not real sure how diversity is calculated on this aspect of the west game.

Matori

it is the sum of square roots of the number of items you crafted.
for example, you crafted 100 of item A, 25 items B and 9 items C. square roots are 10+5+3 = 18 diversity
Thank you for the explanation, but it would be nice if the crafter knew the exact sum of all previously crafted items to be able to plan accordingly the next steps to increase diversity, instead of doing that on blind :D like did I craft 1000 or 10000 of some item.