Money then

DeletedUser

Thats pretty small, but I guess you can only duel the experieneced players so the would know they should bank money.

DeletedUser

My deulling level is 47, but my actual level is 36, I have some good deul equipment but I use a precise muzzle-loader so I can't do much big damage, my best is just above 100. The most I have ever got is abotu $300

DeletedUser

funny thing about silver mine is about the 130 vigor and vigor clothes,grey checkered shirt,gold indian necklace,grey riding boots,and there all expensive even if your a level 17 vigor pure and have 2k on your pocket,unles u join a town wif over 30k rate and luck,get g=the stuff i said above

DeletedUser

cant wait until i can do those jobs myself. but first, ill get iron mining. less income, but its still a lot better than my other jobs.

DeletedUser

I broke $10K...Yahoo nothing to spend it on!

Capture-2.png

DeletedUser

phil, could you please join a town? some of us here live in poverty...

DeletedUser

When you show me the advantage of a town I'd surely join and donate my prestigious name and money. Until then I'll waltz about as duelers drool at what they can't shoot.

DeletedUser

oh, i dont care what town you join, as long as its not mine, so i can duel you, and steal your money, its perfectly fine.

and the advantage is that i get to steal your money!

DeletedUser

funny thing about silver mine is about the 130 vigor and vigor clothes,grey checkered shirt,gold indian necklace,grey riding boots,and there all expensive even if your a level 17 vigor pure and have 2k on your pocket,unles u join a town wif over 30k rate and luck,get g=the stuff i said above

People who does silver mining usually works on trading not vigor.

DeletedUser

that, and the fact that i dont understand most of what he was trying to say.

DeletedUser

UNLESS,i just trade with indians,and get kick ass stuff like muzzleloaders,ponies,shirts,felt hats etc....

got 2k now,buying something else,probably trading clothes