Money then

DeletedUser

So howmuch does every one have then ?

i have $1500 in my bank 200 in hand which im about to donate to town .

-tobyb

DeletedUser

I got $4500 in cash. i don't believe in using banks because one ate my money.

DeletedUser

thats what i was thibking but then ive been doinga lot of building lately

DeletedUser

I have around $5000 on me. I should find a bank cause I've been putting off battling the horse thief afraid of losing my money.

DeletedUser

Why do you people keep so much money on you? Dont you get duelled?

DeletedUser

You lose money againist AI's if they KO You !
I lost near a thousand dollars that way .

DeletedUser

also, you can win all the duels. and then not many people come to duel you. i only got 1 guy who will actually come challenge me, and thats not all that often.

DeletedUser

well when i was lvl 14 i had 3000 but then i bought a black felt hat, fancy shoes. it helped to be getting this once in a while :

PiecesofNote.jpg

Trading1.jpg

Lots of nice little notes :)

One Armed Ninja

Thats without premium....

CHEAT! (jk lol)

3000 is nothing, at one point i had that on me as the bank only held 1500 and i wanted to buy fancy work hsoes

DeletedUser

i have 1500 in the bank but i just bought some stuff a red checkered shirt and sharp bowie knife that i cant use yet :(

but i will soon have more

DeletedUser

I have $1500 in the bank but have some extra items in my inventory that will give me more cash when my bank money gets used. I have 3 beaver skin, 3 rolls of wire, 2 train tickets, 1 flag from carving out claims, and a granite. I have one piece of note part 2 which I will not sell cause it could be needed for a future quest. I also have a rusty shotgun and a shotgun that I plan to keep as remembrance of my dueling victories that those things have given me.

DeletedUser

also, you can win all the duels. and then not many people come to duel you. i only got 1 guy who will actually come challenge me, and thats not all that often.

I know who it is.. He is in my town. :D