Mods

DeletedUser8950

SOCCER! RAWR! IT'S. NOT. SOCCER.

It's football

Damn non-brits!:p

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
It's soccer, damn non-Americans. We're the exception and the rule!

rio.jpg

american-football-is-gay.jpg

ROFL

I don't understand why you took the name football when there was already a sport called football, and your adaption sport doesn't involve much foot and ball.

Take off the body armour and play rugby :huh:

DeletedUser

At least this argument isn't as confusing as it is with my friends. Football is used by various people in my workplace to describe any of 5 different sports, and they will all claim that it should only describe their favourite! Here are a list of sports that people call football:

1. Football (The original and the most widely played)
2. Rugby
3. Gaelic Football
4. American Football
5. Australian Football
6. Rugby League

There's only one game here that does not involve handling the ball more than kicking it! :p

DeletedUser

the pictures remind me of some stuff

ha, i play soccer, i did the same thing as the top picture once but dident make it to the ball just the back of theyr head
and the football one, reminds me of the foot ball game in our county i saw yesterday =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

if im not mistaken. . .they also vary in what kind of ball they use..i mean its oval and have a bit pointy sides on american football right? soccer on te other hand have a round ball and cute black and white spots around ^^
and in uniforms...football seems to have a lot on their body than rugby T_T

so much gears...heavy i can tell by looking at it

DeletedUser8950

rio.jpg

american-football-is-gay.jpg

ROFL

I don't understand why you took the name football when there was already a sport called football, and your adaption sport doesn't involve much foot and ball.

Take off the body armour and play rugby :huh:
Lol @ the second pic!

DeletedUser

It's the facial expressions that do it for me, they really look like they are enjoying themselves!

DeletedUser5046

*just dun make another of tat kind bump on tis thread >.< or ill die laughing :laugh: