It's about embracing your inner Gimp.

image.php

I will say it again...sexy thang...

DeletedUser5046

i wonder what will happen if we you are given three days to be a mod ^^

hmhmhmhmhmhmh

DeletedUser

you guys think all my threads are fail :eek:hmy:

but honestly if i had three days as a mod i'd ban the other mods before my time was over =)

DeletedUser

Yeah u fail. Ur also a stalker. Im watching you :dry:. ANYWAY, if I was a mod for three days, id ban you for the sake of banning you :laugh::p

DeletedUser

Mods, schmods...they are simply agents of social control. Who would want to do that for a day? The power...

DeletedUser

One of the worst things about being a mod is that it makes you realize how often your friends do break, or at least bend, the rules. Once you have that "power", you don't really have a choice about treating them the same as those you don't like if you want to keep the job.

DeletedUser

One of the worst things about being a mod is that it makes you realize how often your friends do break, or at least bend, the rules. Once you have that "power", you don't really have a choice about treating them the same as those you don't like if you want to keep the job.

Amen. :(

DeletedUser

I'm not much into the "what if" scenarios, but of the mods we do have, I think Elmyr's great. At first, I was a little creeped out about Violette being a mod, but she's been fair enough, too. ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not much into the "what if" scenarios, but of the mods we do have, I think Elmyr's great. At first, I was a little creeped out about Violette being a mod, but she's been fair enough, too. ;)

I do agree with Violette on pretty much everything but Vegemite and soccer. :p