Moderator List

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
The thread was closed at my request as it had devolved into mudslinging and not a constructive discussion.
Such mudslinging has no place here and if it continues, sanctions will be imposed on those involved.

Clever Hans

The thread was closed at my request as it had devolved into mudslinging and not a constructive discussion.
Such mudslinging has no place here and if it continues, sanctions will be imposed on those involved.
Agreed! So why don´t you do your job and moderate that other topic?
There were constructive messages that have been ontopic and got deleted while slanderous offtopic messages are still there.
I guess communication rules of the game that you moderate should be applied equally to everyone?

ScarletKisses

There were constructive messages that have been ontopic and got deleted while slanderous offtopic messages are still there.
I guess communication rules of the game that you moderate should be applied equally to everyone?
Dont be silly Hans their friends those they share alliances with in game can mudsling as much as they like and the posts are never removed. But god help you if you stand up for yourself against the slanderous lies of their teammates!!

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Yes, everyone should be treated equally. But at the same time, we are all adults, and I had hoped that you could control yourself, which was not the case - that's why it was closed.

Clever Hans

Yes, everyone should be treated equally. But at the same time, we are all adults, and I had hoped that you could control yourself, which was not the case - that's why it was closed.
There would be no reason to bring this up if you have moderated the topic from offtopic messages and slander? And not the first time that this is happening recently, such messages which are in clear violation of game rules are left on forum for days...

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
There would be no reason to bring this up if you have moderated the topic from offtopic messages and slander?
I'll take your opinion into consideration, but the thread was still totally mismanaged at the end and more people will be more upset if we remove the majority of the messages, therefore closed but not deleted - End of discussion

1 Bad Wolf

Dont be silly Hans their friends those they share alliances with in game can mudsling as much as they like and the posts are never removed. But god help you if you stand up for yourself against the slanderous lies of their teammates!!
What happens when you are perceived as a threat. When you do not conform to their ways , they threaten you and then if threats don't work, they get rid of you. Such an abuse of power. Hard to fight against a loaded deck.

Clever Hans

I'll take your opinion into consideration, but the thread was still totally mismanaged at the end and more people will be more upset if we remove the majority of the messages, therefore closed but not deleted - End of discussion
I will also take your opinion and quality of moderation service into consideration the next time I get a promotion offer to buy more nuggets. End of discussion.

RaiderTr

Oh forum got active again!

Ah wait it's the usual ded-Houston folks throwing muds against each other (while not ignoring the FF Staff) :-D

RaiderRt

Ah wait it's the usual ded-Houston folks throwing muds against each other (while not ignoring the FF Staff) :-D

I tried to discuss about enforcing non existing rules and other things but was told that the only way I could get any answer was by opening a ticket where I get an already prepared answer because "Syntex has goobers back" (no, not my words, but goobers). Also there were many questions that administration, on purpose, avoids answering. Difficult to have a discussion about these positions, their usefulness as well as obvious power abuse in many situations when you get close to no reply from administration.

ScarletKisses

I think you will find they play many worlds not just Houston unlike you who doesn't play game at all but thinks his voice should be heard above everyone else's
Also wouldnt ignore anyone if all posts were moderated fairly not just edit/delete anyone who stands against their friends..
So i will ignore your comments like usual since you dont even play game anymore!!

1 Bad Wolf

This whole "wokeism and political correctness" junk needs to stop. We are told we are adults, well most of us are. Well start treat as us as an adult and not some snot nose kid whose pouts and cries when they do not get their way. Stop coddling them just to appease them. That bunch is just a very small percentage of the game. They are the main core of this game. Honestly the main core is getting sick and tired of it. That is who you should worried about calling it quits. They are the ones that keep this game going.

1 Bad Wolf

This whole "wokeism and political correctness" junk needs to stop. We are told we are adults, well most of us are. Well start treat as us as an adult and not some snot nose kid whose pouts and cries when they do not get their way. Stop coddling them just to appease them. That bunch is just a very small percentage of the game. They are the main core of this game. Honestly the main core is getting sick and tired of it. That is who you should worried about calling it quits. They are the ones that keep this game going.
I made it look like the brat pack is the main core of the game, they are not. I mean to say the Main core of the players who do act like adults are the main core. Sorry for the mistyping.

NovaStar

Agreed; however, everyone's "off-topic" message was deleted except from that one person's (AB)...2 of her posts actually...and sent report in to state that. So, in turn by leaving hers and removing everyone else's, that does not appear to be treating everyone equally as you also stated that you do. It does appear to show favouritism, especially when it's usually one of her comments that tends to start all the mudslinging to begin with, as it was in the case of that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.