Moderator List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie-Bell

Pls note several of my posts also removed, including responding to watt i felt towards watching last 2 weeks of self serving forum threads about asking for more bans or asking for more inno involvment for some stuf, demanding in offensive manner less involvement in others. Many i didnt respond. my post was about how some use saloons an forums to play game behind game long before a ff is won or lost in new interest in imposing your style of game play to juarez. If you are sucessful, and end up gaining support in juarez, its the game that suffers. But be clear my posts were also removed and comments towards some other stuff thrown a us which ofc is embarassing to see.

Have no problem with inno deletting several as posts as i was getting involved in the saloon/forum game behind game and not heathly game env.

Millsbd

Pls note several of my posts also removed, including responding to watt i felt towards watching last 2 weeks of self serving forum threads about asking for more bans or asking for more inno involvment for some stuf, demanding in offensive manner less involvement in others. Many i didnt respond. my post was about how some use saloons an forums to play game behind game long before a ff is won or lost in new interest in imposing your style of game play to juarez. If you are sucessful, and end up gaining support in juarez, its the game that suffers. But be clear my posts were also removed and comments towards some other stuff thrown a us which ofc is embarassing to see.

Have no problem with inno deletting several as posts as i was getting involved in the saloon/forum game behind game and not heathly game env.
yes your majesty we are sorry, please forgive us!!! we are now all afraid of you and your powers.. kudos to you

RaiderTr

I think you will find they play many worlds not just Houston unlike you who doesn't play game at all but thinks his voice should be heard above everyone else's
Also wouldnt ignore anyone if all posts were moderated fairly not just edit/delete anyone who stands against their friends..
So i will ignore your comments like usual since you dont even play game anymore!!
I didn't target anyone but I don't care what you and your drama-gang think about me anyway.

I got to know just about all of them and none are really better than the "you-know-who"

RaiderTr

I tried to discuss about enforcing non existing rules and other things but was told that the only way I could get any answer was by opening a ticket where I get an already prepared answer because "Syntex has goobers back" (no, not my words, but goobers). Also there were many questions that administration, on purpose, avoids answering. Difficult to have a discussion about these positions, their usefulness as well as obvious power abuse in many situations when you get close to no reply from administration.
I've read.. But felt like you were just butthurt over some trivia..

Non-existing rules as in the Upper-Management put in place for every market?
Nothing much to do about them really..

As for Goober's comment.. it was on a discord that you are no longer a part of (by ur choice) so it's not cool to share it here y'know.

But yea you shoulda stopped playing long time ago buddy :D

RaiderTr

Well thanks for confirming what we suspected that Goober and his Team of 5 are receiving requests from their buddies via Discord channel.
It doesn't confirm anything of such but whatever floats your imaginary/conspiracy-theories boat mate.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Another forum topic gone off topic. We're aware that deleting posts doesn't fix the issue. It's up to you guys to stop being so toxic towards each other.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.