Passed Minor Ideas #1

Discussion in 'Development Discussions' started by Gem, Jun 8, 2009.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gem

Gem Guest

Lots of different minor ideas. Please post only if you disagree with any of these ideas being put through. This will not be voted upon, it will take too much time.

1. IMPLEMENTED
    2. IMPLEMENTED
    3. IMPLEMENTED

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
  2. point 2 already works that way in some browsers (Safari)

3. Diggo11

Diggo11 InnoGames

Hasn't five already been voted on?

Also seven would clutter my reports page (especially for jobs with long titles such as "Installing a barb wire fence"), although definitely useful.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  4. Timo 6

Timo 6 Guest

Good point, but no harm in reminding the devs.

I think you mean 6:

But I don't get the idea, so it don't matter.

5. nakshtrap

nakshtrap Guest

i dont think i need the last idea

6. George Hurst

George Hurst Guest

He is referring to the list in the work tab for players with automation premium. I agree that it would be very handy to see motivation there as well as labor points and job stats, and there is plenty of extra space currently in the difficulty and labor points columns. (after trying all the premium advantages, automation is the only one I'll be sticking with).

7. Timo 6

Timo 6 Guest

But it won't harm anyone, and will help some people, so surely it's good?

Oh right - I don't really remember what it looked like - I did the quest for free premium so long ago!

Edit:
    I've just realized I did a mockup for that somewhere, so I thought I may as well post it here:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
  8. Elmyr

Elmyr Guest

A follow-up suggestion on #9. It doesn't need anything complicated. Just change the link on your town's saloon to the same building_saloon as any other town's saloon instead of building_quest. I don't know of anyone who goes through their saloon to get to the quest NPCs instead of the Quests button on the left side of the screen.

Celc Festus likes this.
  9. Diggo11

Diggo11 InnoGames

Erm just to confirm Gem, these ideas are all getting submitted eventually (except for five which has already been voted on)?

10. Gem

Gem Guest

I'm going to look at everyone's points and adjust accordingly before I submit and you can see my changes when I do. Then, it's going to the devs :)

11. There is a Java script I've seen somewhere that allows you to do no 9

12. CarolAnn

CarolAnn Guest

Don't like no. 7 cause in the next quest is the corn for the donkey

13. Dadday

Dadday Guest

I think that with the introduction of the "equipment sets" to the game there is no need for #7. It is good to have the donkey due to it being part of a set, so I think that the time spent on recoding could be better used somewhere else.

(I also misread this quest the first time around and bought a pony. However, I also admit it is because I wasn't paying attention at the time and didn't read all the way through it. I think the explanation of the quest is pretty clear, AND the desire of having the donkey as a part of an item set puts #7 outdated.)

14. Masterbrew

Masterbrew Guest

I like #6, it would give sites like westinsider and weststats a chance to scan motivation levels as well

15. one of mine are there :D

made my day

16. kalium

kalium Guest

Yeah the game should store and share lots of statistics.

17. Timo 6

Timo 6 Guest

Btw everybody, number 5. is implement on beta. :D

18. GoToSea

GoToSea Guest

i vote for number 9, i want to see who is ko'ed or who is sleeping in my own town

maybe u can add the feature in town hall

the page where user see how much money contributed

it really weird to not know it's own town's people status, while we can see others

or should i create another account to do so? of course it's illegal isn't it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
  19. Diggo11

Diggo11 InnoGames

All ideas here shall be accepted as if they have received a majority yes vote :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.