Microevents and global bonuses

Huscarle.

-Idea/suggestion to propose: Implement small microevents and monthly bonuses in the game.

Idea exposition: Add small events within the game (at least 1 to 3, completely random per month) that would give players minor bonuses, such as increased XP after completing tasks or quests, higher amounts of dollars for completed jobs, more XP after fort battles or duels, or adventure rewards, see more examples below (random values).

+15% more experience in duels
+20% motivation regeneration in due-
+25% more bonuses after finishing a fort battle.
+30% experience after finishing a fort battle.
1000 experience points for each completed adventure.
+150% veteran points for each completed adventure.
+25% salary for completed job.
+30% experience for completed job.
Builder's Day: +20% experience when building.
+100% reward amount for captured "wanted" players.
+15% luck in jobs.
+25% regeneration of health and energy points.
+15 energy points.
10% discount on all items in the UP and veteran store.

Many more examples, literally, whatever they can think of. These microevents can be announced on which particular date they will appear during the month or not, or they can even be small bonuses that appear on weekends (The West Weekend!); clearly, a handful of these bonuses will be selected, not all of them, and they will be applied for a limited time, for example, for 24 to 72 hours.

Benefits: Increased PvP and consequently, player activity, even in those bonuses related to work since the player has a significant reason for activity due to the EXP or Dollars bonus that will be rewarded; an interesting solution for those players who demand more monthly or weekend bonuses.

ra1g

we do have something like this, it needs to be happening at least every month. Not a single soul is complaining when we get these and everyone is looking forward to playing during these bonuses.

Alduin

and what is +%25 experience bonus gonna achieve ? you gonna need over 60m exp soon for leveling up. getting 375 exp instead of 300 wont be a big of a deal :D with level cap increased "the wild west" became church building simulator again.

Caerdwyn

If your goal is to encourage people to play more, drop your "Builder's Day" reward. That one only encourages people to login in, set queue, log out. 120s does not equal play more.

Huscarle.

and what is +%25 experience bonus gonna achieve ? you gonna need over 60m exp soon for leveling up. getting 375 exp instead of 300 wont be a big of a deal :D with level cap increased "the wild west" became church building simulator again.
Yes, that 25% that is loose there is a typing and translation error on my part since English is not my native language. The point is that the values in the suggestion are random (created based on my standards). The idea is to have some bonuses to make the game more interesting.

To encourage strong battles, we can easily apply a multiplier of 100% to 400% experience points. It would also depend a lot on the player's level, as the demand for experience is not the same for a level 80 player as it is for a player with a level of 190. Perhaps bonuses with a percentage of XP (5%, for example -Potions) could be issued in this case.

Huscarle.

If your goal is to encourage people to play more, drop your "Builder's Day" reward. That one only encourages people to login in, set queue, log out. 120s does not equal play more.
-300% plus experience per duel o for battle finished?
-700% Exp per 15s Job?
-Any razonable value??

Alduin

Yes, that 25% that is loose there is a typing and translation error on my part since English is not my native language. The point is that the values in the suggestion are random (created based on my standards). The idea is to have some bonuses to make the game more interesting.

To encourage strong battles, we can easily apply a multiplier of 100% to 400% experience points. It would also depend a lot on the player's level, as the demand for experience is not the same for a level 80 player as it is for a player with a level of 190. Perhaps bonuses with a percentage of XP (5%, for example -Potions) could be issued in this case.

nah im not saying you are wrong or sum, im just saying %25 is simply not enough lol

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
i think double is a bit much but an upgrade is surely needed
For what it's worth I think making a 10m job have as much xp as 20x15s jobs (but no other changes) would go a long ways.
As an example:
a normal Work as a Banker job with less than 5 pickaxes using 200%xp gear and no xp buff gets me 109xp/15s
If 10m jobs had the xp of 20 15s jobs I would garner 15,260 xp per hour using only 65 EP per hour. and easily able to use buffs to be at full motivation without much thought and only having to re-queue every 11m45s.
sure, I could instead do pure 15s jobs for that same hour, and get nearly 2x as much xp, but that would cost me nearly 4x as many Energy and Motivation buffs, require me to rotate jobs, and be available to requeue every 2m.

Alduin

For what it's worth I think making a 10m job have as much xp as 20x15s jobs (but no other changes) would go a long ways.
As an example:
a normal Work as a Banker job with less than 5 pickaxes using 200%xp gear and no xp buff gets me 109xp/15s
If 10m jobs had the xp of 20 15s jobs I would garner 15,260 xp per hour using only 65 EP per hour. and easily able to use buffs to be at full motivation without much thought and only having to re-queue every 11m45s.
sure, I could instead do pure 15s jobs for that same hour, and get nearly 2x as much xp, but that would cost me nearly 4x as many Energy and Motivation buffs, require me to rotate jobs, and be available to requeue every 2m.

thats the problem, no one has that much buff and patience to spend entire day to just get %2-3 exp.

Beefmeister

As an example:
the thing is silver jobs with the best xp gear give 220xp+++ per 15s, so we're talking 30k+ xp per hour with your theory.

the 10 minutes rate is indeed small, i currently get around 5-6-7k per hour with xp buff and that's not great...i was using this when i didnt have access to church. but it's a big fuss and can only be done when full premium...while i generally play only with automation medals every 1-2 days ish (enough to queue 9h when i go sleep in both days). church offers from same to more..

i didn't make any calculations but yeah i guess it's not that bad, and we eliminate the bot problem too. if those are raised though, 15s jobs shouldn't be raised as much as that...