Miami - Rise of the Angels

DeletedUser

Who could notice? This baby's got a silencer on it and they're up in the guard towers so when they splatter none of the guards see anything.

DeletedUser

Jean and his men then open the gate and quietly enter the grounds and snipe off the remaining guards. Soon they are at the door of Juan's office.

DeletedUser

name:Jim
side:good
group/gang:S.W.A.T.
age25
wepapons:SSR4000-50cal pistil

DeletedUser

Knock.. Knock... Knock.. Who's there? It's the police! Police who? Poleze won't you open the door! OH HO HO HA HA HA HEE HEE! That is so funny! Well here you go I'll open the door and... Yeah we really are the police Mister and even if we're not this pistol posinted at your head should make it clear enough. Yes, yes I suppose...

DeletedUser

(No I just had to help weld a boiler.) How did he die all of a sudden?

DeletedUser15762

Lafitte! Watch out! There's a dude aiming a gun at you! DUCK!!!

DeletedUser5046

*jump from te table and shoot te man outside who's pointing te gun at jean*

" you better be careful mister... " she said then took something out of her furry coat... *unwrapped chocolate bar...eat*

"want some :D"

DeletedUser

Wha! What just happened, maybe I should stop eating Cuban, too much tequila. And no I will not eat your choclate, now I will call the cops and they can clean up this mess. In the meantime little missy where'd you come from?

DeletedUser

Name: Alex
Side:Good
Group/Gang:Cops
Bio: Alex was a high school drop out, he couldn't make it into the military, and couldn't get a good job without high school, so the only choice he had left was the cops, his faimily was killed by drug dealers when he was young, so he vowed to get his revenge.

" I'm on my way " I said to the man on the phone when I was told to help clean up some gang mess, I broke something on my desk getting my gun out, but It didn't bother me any, I needed to get there, It was time for my revenge once I finally made it to the locaition of the crime, I saw other cops and SWAT members behind diffrent cover, Strange though, there was a girl with a gun and some candy bar, didn't quite fit, but I didn't care, I rushed over to my fellow cops and hid behind the cover, near the girl.