Miami - Rise of the Angels

DeletedUser5046

Ok....here's te next part of Miami...i guess... same rules applies...

BTW: IF SOMEONE DIES>>YOU CAN GO BACK TO TE THREAD AS A DIFFERENT CHARACTER T_T

Sides:

Citizen or cop - Good guys
Weapons: Anything legal, nothing automatic unless SWAT member. Cops can choose between 9mm pistols and pump-shotguns. Citizens can choose 9mm. If you want to be SWAT or Police Chief, PM
Groups: Citizens, Police Officers, SWAT, Killer Whales - undercover cops/spies

Gangs/Mobs - Bad guys
Weapons: Illegal and legal weapons, most variety. Can use mostly anything that can be carried around. If you want to be a leader of any of the mobs, PM - te hunter :D
Gangs: You can create it and i will just put it here afterwards >.<

[[im not good at thinking of better title :p so hmm..if
Need at least 12 members to play.

Setup:

Name:
Side:
Group/Gang:

Scene:
Ten years after te Miami was bombed, new mobs started fill te Miami air. People from different sides are making their way to creating a new world. A world only they could exist....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name:Mr K
Side:Bad
Group/Gang:Belfast Brawlers
Bio:Legal imergrant from the U.K. Him and his gang made billions from selling ilegal wepons.Armed with an assult rifle/bomb launcher, combat pistol and duel micro uzi's.

DeletedUser

(just locking up under ground shop.) Today was raver slow, we only got $4,000. Oh well(Mr K gets in an armerd car and starts to drive.)

DeletedUser13682

Name: Henry Smith
Side: Good guys
Group/Gang: SWAT
Bio: Henry is a SWAT squad leader, dedicated to busting gangs. His weapons of choice are a P90 PDW with tactical scope, light, and silencer and Colt M1911, with laser sight, flashlight, and silencer.

DeletedUser

Ok the police have invited me to a meeting to get my shop legalisde."random goon" trap?"me" Trap.

DeletedUser

Name:Jean Lafitte
Side:Good
Group/Gang:Cops
Bio:The ever overworked Lieutenant Officer in his part of town, he represents the gang strikeforce in his area although he complains of how the police chief won't allow him and his 8 subordinates to haul anything heavier than their 3 pump-action shotguns and a single .500 caiber rifle which is quite old and could use some refurbishing if not complete replacement. Jean himself went to the city from the country one day hoping to find the good life. It turned out to be the lukewarm kind. He is armed with a 9mm semi-auto pistol and a .300 cal. rifle.
THAT'S RIGHT! He and his men woke up at the coffee shop and are now heading to their new offices to get a call!
Hey fellas, I've got a question for you. What? Well, we could either A) Go to the coffeeshop and leave someone to take a message, B) We could stay here and make coffee but I ran out of donuts, or C) We order out for donuts and coffee. C! Alright, wow, there is nothing to do is there? We can't even pull someone over for speeding since we're for gang negotiation only.
progress.gif

DeletedUser

(K arives at the meating place.) I wonder who it will be, my old rival jean or that pain in the but henry.

DeletedUser

Awww! What? We got a call, and I just oredered donuts too! Oh, well... C'mon boys we've got to meet some guy at a place called the meeting place. Hey I could copyright that! I'd be rich and... JUST GET GOING! Okay! The cops drive off to the meeting place.

DeletedUser

"Random goon" ea boss iznt zat jeanz patrol."Mr K"Yes it is, jean did you bring the paper?

DeletedUser

Oh yes, here it is the 20th of August edition, now why'd I get called to this dump? Lieutenant? What! Is this a dangerous gang deal where we should be sitting in hidden places and ready to kill everyone while you go ninja and dodge bullets? Or is it just a talk over the newspaper, or do you think that we should just take a nap in the cars and wait for you there? How about you loudmouths stand here ok, okay!

DeletedUser

No you nut!!! Did you bring the paper that if I sign my shop is legal and you get 40% of the money, so if you didnt call us and we didnt call you, who would need us in the same place?

DeletedUser

Whaaa! Oh, that is wierd, actually I do have a piece of paper, I got it in the mail. It says, do not go meet at meeting place because wee kil evryun der. Hmmm, awfully fishy but awful handwriting.

DeletedUser15762

Name: Jack Wert
Side: Good
Group/Gang: SWAT
Bio: Nothing is certain about him.

DeletedUser

Im sry Angel, but I closed Miami for a reason. *points at Wert and then Kurtis*

DeletedUser15762

Sry, James, I was kicked off for one reason...*points finger at David*

DeletedUser

No, David is innocent. He can die and then.....he dies. You got shot with a rocket from an RPG. Hmmm your dead. Deader than dead. Leave!!!

DeletedUser

Well, this seems to be leading nowhere, c'mon boys lets got to the coffee shop! Jean drives away.

DeletedUser

what!!!! get him men!!!(Mr k's men start to drive up to jean and are now shooting.)"random goon"shall I use the rocket launcher."Mr K"No! we just want him to pull over."same goon"I never get to use the rocket launcher!

DeletedUser

Cop: Lieutenant they're shooting! Oh boy! A bullet zings past Jean's head. I thought he wanted the morning newspaper, well guess what we'll do! What? Lead them into the biggest speedtrap in the nation! Calling all cars! Proceeds to direct the chase into the nations biggest speedtrap. Soon dozens of cops are swarming the cars chasing Jean's team. He then has them take a turn, and watches as a huge number of cops continue chasing and then shooting at the gangsters.

DeletedUser

Poopie! ok men you can use the rocket launcher. what does it tack to get that guy to pull over! his tyers are shot out, his car is about to cach fire and 1/2 of his men are dead!

Last edited by a moderator: