Me wants me presents!

DeletedUser

Are you kidding guys... 1000 nuggets for a chest... lol... :blink:

...inno just wants to milk our cash... :(

DeletedUser

I got a roll of wire and as my rare item a peace flower... I bought wooden and steel chests.. Wooden was so garbage I dont even remember it. From the Steels I got Fancy Jeans and Precise Pepper Gun... Yea, worth it. I spent $100k to make $26k. lol -.-

Merry Christmas?[/sarcasm]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe we're supposed to behave like good little children and wait til Christmas day to open our pressies :p

DeletedUser

None of the items I've seen from premium boxes would sell for $1 mil.

DeletedUser22685

Maybe we're supposed to behave like good little children and wait til Christmas day to open our pressies :p

Nope, the items dropped from the premium chests were great in the Youtube video and also in every other instance I've seen on internal testing servers.

DeletedUser

So... They expect me to waste 750 nuggets to get one wood and one iron box. Is this a joke? Not only I wouldn't give one nugget for those two items, I wouldn't pay 1 ingame dollar for those. One with probably red rags inside, another with rusty winchester, bah.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser363

I really think that Innogames confused regular worlds with the Beta world. Not everybody is a millionaire on the regular worlds :hmf:

DeletedUser

Remember eveyone Christmas is about giving (nuggets) not about getting (wooden spike) :) Tis the season to be jolly ...

DeletedUser18357

please since when did eagle feather and handcuffs become rare products it is absolutely ridiculous

Yes, i didn't say it's a good mechanic... but they consider a product as rare when the chance to drop is low :)

DeletedUser

Yes, i didn't say it's a good mechanic... but they consider a product as rare when the chance to drop is low :)
anyway what a good way of displeasing your customers by offering them a bad deal i do appreciate it thanks for your reply also is it possible to delete the christmas box from my screen cause i dont want to log in and see its a bit annoying

DeletedUser

Can I ask for a roll back to 00:01 server time so we can all unbuy our boxes?

Spaceydk

I expected high prices but this even surpassed my wildest imagination.
No premium chests for me but I will take the 2 steel for 100K

DeletedUser

So im guessing if to gwet a pesent early you bribe the elf, if we wait until the 25th we wont have to pay at all ? well was a nice thought :D

Deleted User - 1802579

lol even on beta with the ridiculous market there I never had 2kk. Ow and you wanna know what I got from the ''rare'' products bag? Buffalo skin, that's right, never thought that was rare lmao. What happened with the double nugs bonus we got last year? Atleast that was a real gift. I guess with this ''gift'' we won't get the double nugs bonus? Everyone already knew this game is all about spending money on nugs, but really Inno, did you had to make it this obvious?

DeletedUser

I expected high prices but this even surpassed my wildest imagination.
No premium chests for me but I will take the 2 steel for 100K

I've took 2 steel lined and got garbage from them.. all together not worth it 10K ingame money... :( at least huckleberry's slingshot would be nice from steel lined box... something is really wrong here guys...

DeletedUser

THANK YOU SO MUCH INNO!
I ALWAYS WANTED A GINGERBREAD MAN!(i would sell my inventory for it)
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!