Me wants me presents!

DeletedUser16008

Ridiculous if the link is real... it just means the final sell out/sell off will have happened.

DeletedUser

The link is real, but you will be able to buy only 1 premium chest, There will be 10 different chests to buy, more expensive chest - more money/nuggets you will need. You won't be able to buy chests for $$ and nuggets, you will be able to buy chests only for $$ or only for nuggets, you won't be able to combine the form of payment.

I don't know why, but this forum is very weak and late informed instead of Polish forum

http://forum.the-west.pl/showthread.php?p=429454#post429454

DeletedUser

Translated version from the polish side.

Several explanations for answers to common questions:

First Gift is 10, which does not mean that it is 10 crates a premium. Transmission Premium is the most precious of the gifts, so I decided to present what it may contain. That just randomly opened 10 boxes, a coincidence.

Second You will know the prices of the various gifts on December 22.

Third Gifts will be different, they also have different prices. Gifts will be cheaper worse, presents a luxurious premium box will be expensive.

4th Gifts do not have to buy all. You can buy any number between 1 to 10 Of course you can not buy or anything.

5th Gifts will be available at all times from 22 December to 6 January. In other words, at any time we can re-click the package and buy another gift.

6th Each of the 10 gifts can be purchased only once.

7th Methods of payment can not be combined. For each of the gifts we can pay in full lumps, or in whole dollars.

delldell56

btw, joxer. you're soooo 2010 asking for a gatling gun. even golden gun is sooo 2011. you should be asking for geronimo's shotgun. and since i'm such a chicken in battles, i'd settle for a sniper rifle!

DeletedUser563

It has been confirmed I and delldell will be getting parts of a nuclear weapon. We will have a secret quest in which we assemble it. Then we will be able to remotely login to any battle and trigger the nuclear device from a safe distance. All fort battle participants will die except us winning the boxes for both sides. JK Well what is the point speculating anyway . Tonight at 12 I restart my browser and check out the prices.

DeletedUser

premium chest 1mil or 1000 nuggets, are they serious? big thumb down Inno, have a nice Christmas and pockets of players money.

DeletedUser

how is this for a present innogames
[22:18:19] Joxo: Prices for presents:
1000 $ or 10 nuggets - Christmas Present
1000 $ or 10 nuggets - Bag with a common product
5000 $ or 25 nuggets - Box with a rare product
5000 $ or 25 nuggets - Wooden box
25000 $ or 50 nuggets - Iron-clad box
100 000 $ or 200 nuggets - 2xSteel lined box
500 000 $ or 750 nuggets - Junk chest (worth up to 5000 $) and Iron-clad box (worth over 5000 $)
1 000 000 $ or 1000 nuggets - Premium chest
1 500 000 $ or 2000 nuggets - 2xPremium chest
2 000 000 $ or 3000 nuggets - 3xPremium chest and Unique chest (worth up to 10 000 $)
Pssst. ;) :p

DeletedUser22685

premium chest 1mil or 1000 nuggets, are they serious? big thumb down Inno, have a nice Christmas and pockets of players money.

What the devil? Looks like I'll be getting one premium chest max. It's probably a good thing though, I had feared the items that potentially drop from premium chests would be brought into worlds en masse, which would completely defeat the purpose of them being rare and cause imbalance in favour of anyone who owned them.

DeletedUser363

how is this for a present innogames
[22:18:19] Joxo: Prices for presents:
1000 $ or 10 nuggets - Bag with a common product
5000 $ or 25 nuggets - Box with a rare product
5000 $ or 25 nuggets - Wooden box
25000 $ or 50 nuggets - Iron-clad box
500 000 $ or 750 nuggets - Junk chest (worth up to 5000 $) and Iron-clad box (worth over 5000 $)
1 000 000 $ or 1000 nuggets - Premium chest
1 500 000 $ or 2000 nuggets - 2xPremium chest
2 000 000 $ or 3000 nuggets - 3xPremium chest and Unique chest (worth up to 10 000 $)
Pssst. ;) :p

1000 Nuggets for a premium chest?? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And who in their right mind is going to pay $25,000 or 50 nuggets for an iron box?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohh yes, I'd love to pay $25k for black rags.. I love the blatant "lets only cater to our paying clientele"... How many people in game actually have $2m at their disposal, or even just $1m for a premium chest.

DeletedUser

this is a joke right spent 20k and all i got was union flag eagle feather and crakers with yellow linen pants

DeletedUser

this will be my shoplist i think. it does say for bag with rare product that it can contain any key but people are usually getting something like buffalo skin ;)

5000 $ or 25 nuggets - Bag with a rare product

DeletedUser22685

Spent $5k and 1000 nuggets and I got a tool box (which is for some reason considered a rare product?) and Harmonica's knee-breeches. I won't be spending anything else on any of my other worlds, those 1000 nuggets would've came in handy in the two GG respecs I had planned next month.

DeletedUser18357

this is a joke right spent 20k and all i got was union flag eagle feather and crakers with yellow linen pants

It's not a joke, is called random. And about prices, this time i hate that i was right...

DeletedUser563

not premium clientele only. 3mil for the top offer. Certainly exploiters of the market reap their rewards now. But bit expensive. i will wait till after christmas to buy another premium chest . Hopefully there will be a special then.

I am too impatient :General grants sable :(. For $30 mmm bit expensive.