P&P MC Joining Criteria

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Can we get a big WOOOOSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!! for csdjx22 as something flies over his head.

Sarcasm is good :)

I hope you guys are still having fun dueling builders. As for me I'm 5-1 for the day against top 10 ranked duelists :)

I can feel a forum infraction coming on, so what did I do this time?

DeletedUser

/me infracts Miss S for saying WOOOOSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!! Over exclamating!!!! Ban Ban Ban

DeletedUser1105

Can we get a big WOOOOSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!! for csdjx22 as something flies over his head.

While you are all whoossshhhing, could you add another one on top for Miss Sarajevo, as my whole post went sailing over her head.

DeletedUser13484

There has been a lot of discussion and confusion over exactly what requirements a town needs to fulfil in order to join the excellent and very elite MC alliance.

There has been talk that they accept anybody with no forethought, planning or consideration. There have even been ridiculous accusations that they hope to bully their way to success through sheer number, rather than quality additions.

I would like to lay these rumours to rest. I have spoken to gaffey himself, who has assured me that they have the very strictest criteria for joining MC, and anyone not matching up to these requirements are turned away.

You have never spoken to me and im not the leader of the MC :p

DeletedUser

I'm shocked! You mean that message was a hoax?

/me spanks the monkey

DeletedUser

No, we will still give him some bananas for giving us a nice laugh.

DeletedUser1105

A hoax?! Never!

:D

Well, at least it fooled one person, eh Miss S?

DeletedUser1105

The new MC Recruitment Drive is up and running. As you may know, additions to the MC have been slow this week, with only 37 towns joining the alliance in the last seven days. So, the leaders have put together an ad campaign that will be hitting billboards and recruitment forums any day now.

I managed to get a sneak peak though......

DeletedUser

That is the best thing since sliced bread right there. The mass recruitment letter was revived by all towns with - morts.

DeletedUser

MC should take you in.. And make you their Diplomat.. :)

Btw, sdjx's hoax conversation with gaffey was clearly a hoax, as you may see, the grid (line) under gaffey's name is not similar to the original color, the color is kinda dull..

83960230.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, that one line proved it was completely fake! You couldn't tell if not for that very line! :D

Harsha..

lol, yes

it busts the whole hoax
we MC guys are gonna give you guys a pretty good rubbing ingame, instead of making silly posts on the forum

DeletedUser

Perhaps joining the MC is a cure to positive mortician records. Ever think of that one monkey? :D

DeletedUser

I absolutely love how you guys waste your time.

BTW Staind you are the ultimate 'sheep'
This coward left our town for the mods town simply because they're mods. I hope you have a nice firm grip on the counter buddy.

DeletedUser

Eh, he was tired of getting slapped around by the mods. Like my pops always says, if you cant beat em' join em'

DeletedUser1105

M
Btw, sdjx's hoax conversation with gaffey was clearly a hoax, as you may see, the grid (line) under gaffey's name is not similar to the original color, the color is kinda dull..

Not to mention the poor placement of gaffey's name (the 2nd one), or the short margins on the message....

Just to be clear, in case some don't get it, it wasn't meant to fool people into thinking it was real. If it did, then..... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I didn't say the letter wasn't funny lol :p all in good fun dude. I just can't believe somebody would take the time to do that lol