P&P MC Joining Criteria

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date

DeletedUser1105

There has been a lot of discussion and confusion over exactly what requirements a town needs to fulfil in order to join the excellent and very elite MC alliance.

There has been talk that they accept anybody with no forethought, planning or consideration. There have even been ridiculous accusations that they hope to bully their way to success through sheer number, rather than quality additions.

I would like to lay these rumours to rest. I have spoken to gaffey himself, who has assured me that they have the very strictest criteria for joining MC, and anyone not matching up to these requirements are turned away.

DeletedUser

Now its proven. MC is officially a bunch of people frolicking through the flowers.

DeletedUser

Darn it !

My town doesnt meet to the exacting "level of excellence" demanded !

Darn it a second time !

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]Forgive us for our "insolence" MC.. We thought you just accept everyone who wanted to join.. Our bad, you DO have a criteria as well.. We dont know anything, sorry your highness.. You are truly the epitome of "Excellence" [/sarcasm] LOL.. :)

DeletedUser

Post deleted.

I for one, am not a mod.. :) Im also not a girl.. But I do want attention.. and some "spanking" as well.. Gggrrr.. :p

Oh wait, Im in IJ 2 so this post does not include me right? :) Hurray! :D LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Post deleted.

Actually... IJ is like RAMBO, you know who he is, you know you are not going to win against him, you know he will kick your butt, but you can't resist trying.

We were born famous, the other unknown towns try to be known in the world by attaching their name to us, and there is only one way to it.. ie: by attacking us. We are hyperactive in the game as well as in the forums. The threads you see in the forums are a help to those towns and people who are trying to get known. So.. Congrats to you, you got what you wanted.. a wee bit attention from a member of the generous IJ.

As for the mod/ban/warning thing, I am not a mod so can't comment on that, All I can award you is a KO, but I think the attention you got today is enough for you to live and build toilets for another week or so.

Tell me frankly how many of you knew "Boot Hill" before they whined and attacked IJ?
NONE!
And you call us the attention *****s.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

Originally Posted by dgorsk
Infraction Junction are the biggest bunch of attention *****s i have ever seen. prob gonna get a ban or warning from this because you guys are all mods. but your town must be made up of 13 year old girls just wanting attention.

Teehee, you've found us out :p Whatever shall we do?

DeletedUser

I sir am not a *****. I am just generous with my love. I'm also not 13. If I was all of you MC guys hitting on me and failing miserably would have to be labeled as pedophiles. As I didn't see that on the MC criteria for joining I'm assuming either pedo's are forbidden or at least not acknowledged. Maybe a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy? Then again, I just found this picture of Gaffey from the 80's.

goodtimesfb9.jpg

DeletedUser14793

is that a pedobear in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

DeletedUser

I have no idea what your talking about?
So its this like...you get a free bear if you join an MC town or what?

DeletedUser

Hmm... if the MC gave away bears I'd sign up.

I need a new mount!
amani_war_bear.png