P&P MC Joining Criteria

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I was gonna join MC but Victor said I had to get naked and let all the MC boys hit on me for my initiation. :nowink:

DeletedUser16008

I was gonna join MC but Victor said I had to get naked and let all the MC boys hit on me for my initiation. :nowink:

What i actually said was even if you get naked the boys will probably still hit you for your initiation. ;)

DeletedUser

I don't see how the MC boys are gonna hit on anything. They have trouble hitting the side of a barn, from the inside!

DeletedUser

I absolutely love how you guys waste your time.

BTW Staind you are the ultimate 'sheep'
This coward left our town for the mods town simply because they're mods. I hope you have a nice firm grip on the counter buddy.

You mean MC? Before you open your mouth and babble about something you have no idea about why not ask Victor Kruger.. Upon joining MC, I was already in the waiting list on IJ.. As soon as my spot in IJ had come, I personally talked to Victor and he gave me Good Riddance.. :) And told me not to blame him if ever I got KO'ed by MC.. FYI: I haven't been KO'ed by MC yet.. ;)

Now aren't you a cute little whiner? :D Besides you're the one wasting your time, we're having fun here! :)

DeletedUser

Were having fun too :) haha if you need me to mail you a hanky to wipe the brown offa your nose lemme know staind.

DeletedUser16008

You mean MC? Before you open your mouth and babble about something you have no idea about why not ask Victor Kruger.. Upon joining MC, I was already in the waiting list on IJ.. As soon as my spot in IJ had come, I personally talked to Victor and he gave me Good Riddance.. :) And told me not to blame him if ever I got KO'ed by MC.. FYI: I haven't been KO'ed by MC yet.. ;)

Now aren't you a cute little whiner? :D Besides you're the one wasting your time, we're having fun here! :)

If i recall correctly it was good luck i wished you, not good Riddance. kindly be correct in your portrayal if your going to quote me. :dry:

There does however seen to be an awful lot of hot air being blown around here of late. Whatever turns you on i guess, i prefer to let the fighting do the talking.

DeletedUser

I think we have all been pretty good sports about the situation. It is fun. Most people seem to be having fun with it in game and on the forum.

DeletedUser

I think we have all been pretty good sports about the situation. It is fun. Most people seem to be having fun with it in game and on the forum.

Agreed. Anything we say is for fun in the end.

DeletedUser

Were having fun too :) haha if you need me to mail you a hanky to wipe the brown offa your nose lemme know staind.

That's the corniest thing i've heard here in the forum.. ;)

I was just wondering why all of a sudden MC guy seem to "love" me so much? Denisero is more loveable IMO.. :D

And Victor, yeah, you're right, it was Good Luck you wished me.. My bad.. :)

And you also sent me a warning saying i might get KO'ed in IJ.. Unfortunately no one from MC have KO'ed me yet (i guess it's time for you guys to coordinate a little attack on me? No?) :nowink:

It has been really fun especially here on the forums.. Aye! I'll come visit MC tomorrow.. :D