Load of...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I can see it coming a mile away. "If God is all powerful, can he a make a rock so heavy even he can't lift?"

The answer is: YES HE CAN. HE'S GOD. HE CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL HE WANTS!!!

So basically your what would usually be deemed as crazy but you're shielded by the fact that your messages are popular and predictable.

There's no value to that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

what if I was a christian who understood that science was valid (as many are)

and what about the fact that EVERY OTHER GORRAM religion on the face of the planet thinks that they are the right one and that their holy book is a divine revelation.....your absolute surety of something that was fed to you by some preacher/priest is the only correct answer is nothing but arrogance

DeletedUser

what if I was a christian who understood that science was valid (as many are)

and what about the fact that EVERY OTHER GORRAM religion on the face of the planet thinks that they are the right one and that their holy book is a divine revelation.....your absolute surety of something that was fed to you by some preacher/priest is the only correct answer is nothing but arrogance

You are not a Christian. Real Christians follow the Holy Bible. And if it says God created Earth 6000 years ago in 7 days, then you better believe it!

P.S Don't you lecture me about science. The greatest Scientists in history were all Christian! People like Isaac Newton realized the importance of the Bible, and in fact, that is probably where they got most of their theories!!!

DeletedUser

It is a few other choice words also David but for the sake of not getting infracted I will not post them. :)

wait...ALL of the greatest scientists are/were Christian? wrong. And Newton would have been killed BY THE CHURCH if he claimed anything differently.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Toko a great Christian such as yourself might want to share with us a few biblical cures, if you've forgotten what was said in the bible just ask god to remind you.

DeletedUser

Toko a great Christian such as yourself might want to share with us a few biblical cures, if you've forgotten what was said in the bible just ask god to remind you.

The Bible is readily available. Surely you know how to read?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
The Bible is readily available. Surely you know how to read?

Well then I'll get back to you.

Do you choose what to cherry pick or simply not read everything? It's pretty evident that you don't pick by going for the most popular Christian view.

If I had a personal relationship with god I would utilize it; for good as well as for personal knowledge.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Do you really take your bible to be a literal truth? Have you ever read any other religious texts? I am not asking you to worship anything but merely asking if you have bothered to see what other people believe?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Do you really take your bible to be a literal truth? Have you ever read any other religious texts? I am not asking you to worship anything but merely asking if you have bothered to see what other people believe?

EZEKIEL CH 4: said:
Now, son of man, take a block of clay, put it
in front of you and draw the city of Jerusalem
on it.
2 - Then lay siege to it: Erect siege works
against it, build a ramp up to it, set up camps
against it and put battering rams around it. 3Then
take an iron pan, place it as an iron wall between
you and the city and turn your face toward it. It
will be under siege, and you shall besiege it. This
will be a sign to the house of Israel.
4 - Then lie on your left side and put the sin of
the house of Israel upon yourself. c You are to bear
their sin for the number of days you lie on your
side. 5I have assigned you the same number of
days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you
will bear the sin of the house of Israel.
6 - After you have finished this, lie down again,
this time on your right side, and bear the sin of
the house of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days,
a day for each year. 7Turn your face toward the
siege of Jerusalem and with bared arm prophesy
against her. 8I will tie you up with ropes so that
you cannot turn from one side to the other until
you have finished the days of your siege.
9 - Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils,
millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use
them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it
during the 390 days you lie on your side. 10Weigh
out twenty shekels of food to eat each day and
eat it at set times. 11Also measure out a sixth of a
hin of water and drink it at set times. 12Eat the
food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it
in the sight of the people, using human excrement
for fuel. 13The LORD said, In this way the people
of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations
where I will drive them.
14 - Then I said, Not so, Sovereign LORD! I have
never defiled myself. From my youth until now I
have never eaten anything found dead or torn by
wild animals. No impure meat has ever entered
my mouth.
15 - Very well, he said, I will let you bake
your bread over cow dung instead of human excrement".

Come on ...

DeletedUser

You are not a Christian. Real Christians follow the Holy Bible. And if it says God created Earth 6000 years ago in 7 days, then you better believe it!

P.S Don't you lecture me about science. The greatest Scientists in history were all Christian! People like Isaac Newton realized the importance of the Bible, and in fact, that is probably where they got most of their theories!!!

funny thing the bible claims that the sun goes around the earth. and that the earth has corners

DeletedUser

and yet we are to believe everything in it? make up your gorram mind either it's literally correct or it's not.

DeletedUser

Ok. So, you answered one question, kind of. (I take it you do not believe it is a literal truth even though you posted that the world was made in 6 days 6000 years ago and because the bible said it that we should believe it) What about the others? Have you ever read any other religious texts? (Also, I think you mean fallible, infallible means that men are never wrong in the context you put it)