Lets hear some riddles

DeletedUser13682

I said one if you. I don't care who. Whoever gets to it first. All of you had it. I was just trying to get an exact answer.

DeletedUser

ah ok try this one

wolf | |a
chicken | (boat) RIVER | other side
bag of seeds | | a

a farmer has to get all of his animals and food to the othe rside of the river using his boat, but, his boat can only hold one thing at once.

if the chicken is left with the seeds the chicken will eat the seeds
it is the same with the wolf and the chicken

how does he get all his things to the other side.

DeletedUser

this is the easiest one
(a) is the bank have 3 thing, (b) is the empty bank
chicken go first
the famer let the chichken to the (b) and turn back, take the bag of seed and come to the (b) again
take back the chicken and return to (a) , let th chick there and take the wolf and let him go in the(b) bank
return to (a) bank the take the chick with him
ok, it is done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

Take seeds. Go back. Take chicken, take seeds back. Take wolf, take chicken back. Take seed. Take chicken.

DeletedUser13682

Take chicken. Go back. Take wolf, go back with chicken. Take seeds. Go back. Take chicken.

DeletedUser

this is the easiest one
(a) is the bank have 3 thing, (b) is the empty bank
chicken go first
the famer let the chichken to the (b) and turn back, take the bag of seed and come to the (b) again
take back the chicken and return to (a) , let th chick there and take the wolf and let him go in the(b) bank
return to (a) bank the take the chick with him
ok, it is done

that is right

DeletedUser

Naucho cheese ?

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial] How could I place a bookbag on the floor where no one could jump over it?[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A black man is standing in the middle of the road whereing all black in a black painted town there are no street lights a black car is driving towards him with no head lights but the car swerves to avoid him. How did the man driving the car see him?

DeletedUser

There isn't milk in hot cereal? I always use milk in my oatmeal and cream of wheat.

I think what you are getting at though is that hot cereal, before it is hot, requires water because it is dehydrated food.

DeletedUser

oh well still but u never posted your riddle! if you can read this than congraulations

DeletedUser13682

I'm a riddle in nine syllables,
An elephant, a ponderous house,
A melon strolling on two tendrils
O red fruit, Ivory, fine timber!
The loaf's big with it's yeasty rising
Money's new minted in this fat purse.
I'm a means, a stage, a cow in calf.
I've eaten a bag of green apples
Boarded the train there's no getting off.