Let's all get Naked.

DeletedUser

You can gaurantee some numbnutts will turn up in full gear just to try and get all the xp and item drops. I don`t think it would be a good idea though as Betsy has a long memory and lots of grudge to give

Not to mention the soldiers, duelers, and awesome dueling workers that are ready and willing to exact revenge. Is this a good place to mention that Circus has, as a member, the top ranked dueler in the world?

DeletedUser

How do we balance each side?

Can you write on the fort frontpage in intervals how many defenders and attackers signed up.

DeletedUser

the attackers have to be more if they want to stand a chance right? So balanced in this case doesn't mean 50:50.

DeletedUser

Same percentages as other battles I assume would be the way it`s done

DeletedUser

I signed up last night. Still doing jobs, but I'll arrive in my birthday suit.

DeletedUser

Have stripped off but still have my pillow and potty, and I dont want to get off my horse ... It feels strangely good :unsure:

DeletedUser

Some idiots can't feel the fun :mad::mad::mad:

Attackers:
Nitroxx
Wild Fred

Defenders:
Biologicar
danfootyman5
Sharp86
FeelMyBlade
tariel
savavampir
sonmohikan
supersexygirl
skipper52
Erakki

They all had guns with them!!! :mad:

DeletedUser

I am really sorry to those that I shot at the Nakid fort battle, and had to read, You were shot by Nutss, causing XXX amount of damage.

DeletedUser

I wonder if the plonkers that appeared dressed and armed were after the monthly prize .....

Can this contest be disregarded from the competition plz?

DeletedUser13484

I was really enjoying the battle till i got shot off all the people with fort guns.

We should have a naked fort battle every week and at the end of the month we find out who has been the best naked fighter over the 4 weeks.

DeletedUser

The next Naked Fort Battle will be in a smaller fort. And even though we might have to turn away truly naked folk, we can also make sure that only naked people join in the fun.

DeletedUser618

Somebody went home naked too as I got a green shirt as a souvenir from the battle. And we all know there are no pants in the west.

Deleted User - 819397

All I can say is :blink::blink:. Although I have to say it is an interesting idea...I might try one later on...

DeletedUser

It was great fun, and yeah -- too bad there were a few who didn't care to respect the spirit of the naked party. A small fort will definitely ensure naked folks only.

DeletedUser

you are planning to do this again?
well, for sure I am in :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh if you guys are going to get naked and fight any time soon I would love to join! :ph34r:

DeletedUser13484

I think people who dont fight naked has to miss 1 fort battle. If it happens again miss 2 fort battles and so on.

DeletedUser

If they can`t or won`t abide by the rules they should lose the xp and Items they gained from the unfair advantage they had.