Let's all get Naked.

DeletedUser

Everyone is invited to the Greatest Show on World 7

What: A Naked Fort Battle

Where
: Big Top

When: Wednesday, January 13, 2200 server time.

Why: Cause we want to have FUN!

So here are the rules:

Anyone is free to join in this epic battle. And you can pick whichever side you like. BUT, you must be NAKED to take part. Once you have signed up for battle, drop your gear. All of it. Recruiting staff will be checking the rosters and will X out anyone who is wearing gear of any kind, including products. There will be two chat rooms set up, which will be posted on the Fort Profile. One for the attackers, lead by The Black Hand. And one for the defenders, lead by yours truly.

Sound like fun? This is just the beginning. :D

DeletedUser

I'll be there... can I do this? my character is a Quaker... isn't it against my religion?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll be there too. I'm a bit doubtfull on the chances of a win but it does sounds cool.

lets just hope that the below wont happen:
Sure, start a fort battle and make everyone equip a teddy bear.
I promise I wont show up with my precise winchester and slaughter everyone, no really.:ph34r:

DeletedUser3543

Hehe.

I'll be there, but will it be inappropriate to get some practice in first?

DeletedUser

This will only work if you're able to fill the battle completely on both sides. You can't deny anyone acces from the battle if they happen to turn up with a Precise Winchester and clothes to match. X'ing people out will only give them the lowest priority, not remove them from the fight.

So to be honest I doubt this'll work :(
It's a fun idea, though.

DeletedUser

This will only work if you're able to fill the battle completely on both sides. You can't deny anyone acces from the battle if they happen to turn up with a Precise Winchester and clothes to match. X'ing people out will only give them the lowest priority, not remove them from the fight.

So to be honest I doubt this'll work :(
It's a fun idea, though.

Don't you be raining on my parade or spoiling my party plans.
Of course there will be a full turn out on both sides. :)

This is meant to be a whole pile of fun. And if, by chance, someone does come along with the intention of spoiling the fun, he will find himself in more than a little bit of trouble when the battle is over.:ph34r:

DeletedUser

Sounds like fun, I will be there with bells...er.. off.

The big difference between this and the teddy bear idea is that it is easy to find enough people to fill a fort battle who own the required equipment.

DeletedUser

Could you clarify something for me: is the player supposed to be naked, or the character? Or both?

Character: yes.
Player: Not if you're playing while your little brother and sister are awaiting their turns. That would totally scar them for life.

DeletedUser21137

naked fort handstands

Does that mean absolutely nothing equipped? No fort weapons?

DeletedUser

It will be an exhibition in naked rock throwing! Like some primal scene from the stone age! What a great idea!

DeletedUser

Fun

:indian: Count me in !!!!! :ph34r:

images
images

DeletedUser

Don't you be raining on my parade or spoiling my party plans.
Of course there will be a full turn out on both sides. :)

This is meant to be a whole pile of fun. And if, by chance, someone does come along with the intention of spoiling the fun, he will find himself in more than a little bit of trouble when the battle is over.:ph34r:

I'm not sure I'm convinced that everyone participating will actually be naked, but the idea is odd enough for me to feel a need to attend it anyway :p

Naked Attackers! CHARGE!

DeletedUser

You can gaurantee some numbnutts will turn up in full gear just to try and get all the xp and item drops. I don`t think it would be a good idea though as Betsy has a long memory and lots of grudge to give