Let us welcome the new mod

DeletedUser

I pass on the sword of 1000 truths to future... welcome the new leader of the NWO....

sword-pf-1000-truths.jpg

DeletedUser22685

Ha! Now I win!

And Harsha, I don't go to GANG because it's too far away to hit one guy.

Harsha..

nice pic, latigo - i would have liked to give you rep for that, but alas - the rep system does not let me do it :( - maybe you should show it to zet, the guy who made the sword - maybe he'll use the picture :p

and, alright futra - but from where are you finding all the guys to duel? - i'm surprised at how fast your dueling lvl has climbed

Diggo11

But remember the trip is only one way futurama, the ambulance on the way back is much faster ;)

DeletedUser22685

But remember the trip is only one way futurama, the ambulance on the way back is much faster ;)
Good point :razz:

And it's called Gunslingers Gulch, Harsha :p That and Offtopica. It shouldn't climb too fast, like I said, my motivation is at about 15% at the moment.

Harsha..

hmm....you've set me thinking

there are a dozen ways to get your dueling lvl up to my range - almost all of them illegal, through - here's the best way

i'll ask SewerDude to KO you - then after your 48 hours of pass time, your motivation is back to 100%, before you can set out again, El Reino has paid a visit and attacked you - without a weapon, voila, you get 2000 dueling EXP at once, then i'm all over you

lmao

DeletedUser22685

Too bad they can't duel me :p I'm safe from all the big baddies of the world.