Let us welcome the new mod

Harsha..

well, it is not Unwanted vs wanted, but It WILL be Gang vs unwanted vs wanted

wait and see ;)

and, latigo, i'd advise that you think carefully before you tease Diggo, he can do almost anything - he's a part - dev :p

DeletedUser

I'd rather have Diggo against WANTED... give us some real competition and liven up World 2...

What's Gang? Is it a new alliance you are forming? Or are you literally saying "Gang" a gang will attack wanted.

DeletedUser

I hate to break your bubble, but this is a thread to welcome Da Twista as our new mod, not to fight over who's side Diggo11 is on.
I know you are flattered Diggo, but I need to change the subject.
A warm welcome to Da Twista. Hope you can cope with us on W2 and that we won't give you to many headaches.

DeletedUser8627

The head aches here have not been too bad really :p

But thanks Duduie!

DeletedUser

I hate to break your bubble, but this is a thread to welcome Da Twista as our new mod, not to fight over who's side Diggo11 is on.
I know you are flattered Diggo, but I need to change the subject.
A warm welcome to Da Twista. Hope you can cope with us on W2 and that we won't give you to many headaches.

Party Pooper :mad:

Harsha..

GANG is a new town - with all W2's best duelers

but - look out for a new thread with all the info about it, which one of my friends (ahem used to be an enemy, but it's all over, now) will post over here in the W2 forum

Harsha..

Alright, i'll explain

first of all, he is not a traitor to WANTED, he is just looking for some new adventures, a change from being in the same town and alliance for a long time - ever since the start of W2, he wants to try out something entirely different, a new venture

There's no question of suffering in the process - we are duelers - prepared to fight to the end and we have won many battles, why we should not take risks? - the greater the risk, the better the reward

anyhow, it's just a game ;)

DeletedUser

This will be fun :)

Already sent out a message to WANTED and you should all be KOed pretty soon :ph34r:

PS... Twista... if you want to split this thread into two, that would be super cool :cool:

Diggo11

Yeah, why would you join wanted... #1 town since the beginning... #1 dueling town... most forts... up to 8 towns now including the academy.... 5 duelers in the top 10.... yeah, why am I in wanted?
The higher you climb the further you have to fall. I'd much rather enjoy taking forts than worry about having them taken ;)

For now I shall be doing jobs as I'd expect there'd be few targets around level 10, but soon enough I shall bring the fight to WANTED Academy :ph34r:

Harsha..

good point, diggo :)

and, yes - i was KOed, but now i can work and build my town in peace - the hotel needs some work done on it, thanks :p

DeletedUser8627

This will be fun :)

Already sent out a message to WANTED and you should all be KOed pretty soon :ph34r:

PS... Twista... if you want to split this thread into two, that would be super cool :cool:

Infractions for all :razz:

I'll sort this out now and split the topic.

Diggo11

Hehe seems just my presence is enough to scare WANTED Academy with nine co-ordinated duels, whilst I was sleeping of course ;) Shameful they have to resort to duelling those not specced for duelling to actually get some wins...

DeletedUser

They are still in training....

Got to give them some practice :)

Once they hit level 30 they'll have a full understanding of the game, and by that time you should ready to duel, then we'll have some fun :D

Harsha..

haha, yes - that's why i am one of WANTED's enemies - revenge :p

and, relating to WANTED academy, i got this mail from a rather hot-headed lvl 10 guy called njzillmer

Topic: MARK MY WORDS

njzillmer On 3/16/10 at 10:15 PM your pitiful lacky colitien you call a town will never be as great as WANTED i already nailed lvl 10 citzen 2 times my friend has nailed him twice two, im on my third,.....three strikes hes out

Sincerly njzillmer WANTED soldier

Here's a part of his profile -

enimies include GANG!!
1. Diggo11 sworn enimy

I'm wondering what exactly pitiful lacky colitien means - does anyone know?

apart from all this, i'm pretty much surprised that njzillmer has complety gone off the hook (I don't mind, really - but i'm just intrigued) and is calling GANG and Diggo his sworn enemy - none of us other "unwanted" members do the same on our profiles, i guess that latigo has been feeding them some really strange stories - i would absolutely love to see the mails he sent to these newbes :D

DeletedUser

I think its just a bit more of someone goin a little gung-ho and taking the game too hardcore, lol.

DeletedUser

I think its just a bit more of someone goin a little gung-ho and taking the game too hardcore, lol.

Nothing wrong with that... I love it when new players go crazy and duel players they can't handle... makes it more interesting... hey, I still do that :D

DeletedUser

Could be he takes the game a bit seriously but at least its entertaining , lol

Hurry up Diggo !! LOL

DeletedUser

The funny part will be when he will hit a brick wall that he just can't break and he will start complaining to the town folks that the player x did this and needs to be ko'd every 48 hours, even though your little fearless player there attacked player x several times with no success. I know the type. Had players like that in my town and as enemies.