Last stand 2, THE ZOMBIES RETURN.

DeletedUser

Although I wonder why he doesn't have brains, oh well, I'll guard town and you go to Montana.

DeletedUser

Ok I need 7 mounted gatlens, 21 mini gatlens, 300 armed troops, 9 cannons and 17 detonators. 5 mins lator. Ok lets go(suddently another hord came in only with 9 50 ft zombies)So thats why thay retreated, should we stay and help or go.

CHOOSE THE STORY
STAY OR GO

DeletedUser

A chicken suit!? DON'T YOU NOTICE THAT THIS IS ATTACK OF THE 50 FOOT ZOMBIES!

DeletedUser

Fine, a week. Ready, aim, FIRE!!!! Kutis tacks his sniper position in a tower.(5mins later) yes one more on the tally.(408 in total) Hay jean come here and we cane test the flying machine we made.

DeletedUser

(A choper comes out of a hanger, it has a mounted gatlen gun on each side, tnt in an air launcher and cup holders.) you drive ill shoot.

DeletedUser

Ok because you got here first.ok lets go(kutis gets in the gunner seat as zombies surrond the H pad.) take of.

DeletedUser

kurtis takes two down with tnt, jean(who is in the back) take control of the wepons.(kurtis jumps on a giant zombie and uses a rope to take control of it) give me my gat gun!!!

DeletedUser

OOOOHHH... This is so cool this is my first time in helicopter, OOOHHH, AHHHH!

DeletedUser

Ok im ready.(kurtis make the big zombie start att other zombies)"Two way radio"zzzzz Im ready zzzzssx for pick up xxxzzz!!!!

DeletedUser

This took place in very early 1900. No helicopters and radios...
128772212653955344.jpg

DeletedUser

zzz didnt you zzzzz here guys I nee zzzzd the chopper zzzz to pick me zzzzzz up zzzzzzzzzzzzz @david(its a prototipe, you can have a sports car but it better look old)

DeletedUser

So, is this suppose to happen, ahh I know we're actually in a biplane with a machinegun anyway we pick up Kurtis.