Last stand 2, THE ZOMBIES RETURN.

DeletedUser

Army of 25% of my veterans, anyway (kicks off Wert and Kurtiss) Good LUck!

DeletedUser

My british immergrants and a lot of cannons and gatlens.now land this thing in that trailor.

DeletedUser

Well, g'day men I'm off to defend the town. Parachutes out and lands sin the town center and sees if the radios work.

DeletedUser

(dont know) Lets go to montana(5 days and a montage later) ok that took a long time, and where did you learn to sing like that wert.

DeletedUser

(2004? Uhhh.) Wow it's so quiet here, nothing like the first disease is it Jack? Nope. Hmmm.... I wonder if they've finished the zombies off yet.

DeletedUser

(Mean while.) We have lost 1/2 our men we are nearly out of ammo, thats it!!!! Kurtis jumps out of the chopper with tnt all round him. 3...2...1...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
The war is over for now as kurtis gave his life to make sure of the mens safty, thay built a statue that for meany years showd his bravery and be craped on by pigons. so we may of won the battle but not the war, so the desise is still out their.please go to last stand 3 for the continud story.

DeletedUser15762

(And I show my bravery by saving kurtis and now he is still alive but very burnt and we are now 150 years old and we will fight the zombies again!) :D