kicking outta hotel...

DeletedUser

Actually your exactly both wrong. Hotel Hero gains no cash from our town members. We have been banking for a long time now and we are used to that game.

Here let me give you a little insight. the dill weed who is attacking the town in question is attacking it because he attacked it time and time again. finally a person in the town went and dueled him. he screamed like a 5 year old having a tantrum at the supermarket. the rant went something like "I am hotel hero! i dont get dueled because i may brake a nail! How dare you attack me!".

pretty much he attacked a number of times. some one finally got the dork back. that is when he went on a holy war of sitting in the hotel for literally days at a time until he could cue up a duel and jump right back in again. he got kicked from his town for doing it as they also realized that he was a dill hole.

hey mjenni and the corsair. leave your towns. leave them now because you may get dueled by a person. take your own advice and you would see how ignorant it is.

DeletedUser

AHHHH, the truth comes out. Raging Redhead is actually crybaby redhead, poor mayor of the town. Gotcha.

DeletedUser

nice conclusion. but wrong again. keep guessing. eventually you may get a clue.

DeletedUser

I don't know why most of you don't Read or Understand. All I can figure is your from a 3rd world country where you drink water from the potty hole.

DeletedUser

I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. I've tried to get a easy point across and had to argue with someone to get them to understand.

The game has a loophole in the rules and although It doesn't personally effect my character. I'm just sick of seeing good members quit because of it.

DeletedUser

towns boot him. goes to other town on other side of map. that town boots him. rinse wash repeat.

DeletedUser

You guys who offer suggestions need to go back and read what has already been posted.

It's been done, All of it, everything you can think of and I can think of it has been done.

DeletedUser

i have an idea about this, how about adding a feature that allow a town to declare war to other town, so both town have a war status on each other, and both in war town member cant sleep in the opposition town hotel, maybe it can be used for alliance too where alliance town member can get some sort of discount while sleeping in their ally hotels. just a suggestion though :)

DeletedUser

that is actually a very good idea. agreed. simple to do i woudl think.

DeletedUser

i have an idea about this, how about adding a feature that allow a town to declare war to other town, so both town have a war status on each other, and both in war town member cant sleep in the opposition town hotel, maybe it can be used for alliance too where alliance town member can get some sort of discount while sleeping in their ally hotels. just a suggestion though :)

Both towns would have to agree there is a war. Otherwise you can have one town declaring war on everybody just so nobody can sleep/hit from their hotel. I'm not a programmer but I don't know how 'simple' this idea would be.

There has to be a way for a town to declare war against another town. The game has to recognize that and inform the town that is being declared upon that someone declared war against them. I don't think introducing statuses between towns will be that simple. It is formal diplomacy, at which point this game has none. If hostilities can be declared next will be 'friendly' and that will lead to huge family alliances in a formal manner. So far the devs seem to be opposed to that idea.

What happens if a player from the other town is already sleeping in their hotel? Do they get kicked? That could be used to just kick an unsuspecting player from a hotel in order to gang up on them.

DeletedUser

Both towns would have to agree there is a war. Otherwise you can have one town declaring war on everybody just so nobody can sleep/hit from their hotel. I'm not a programmer but I don't know how 'simple' this idea would be.

There has to be a way for a town to declare war against another town. The game has to recognize that and inform the town that is being declared upon that someone declared war against them. I don't think introducing statuses between towns will be that simple. It is formal diplomacy, at which point this game has none. If hostilities can be declared next will be 'friendly' and that will lead to huge family alliances in a formal manner. So far the devs seem to be opposed to that idea.

What happens if a player from the other town is already sleeping in their hotel? Do they get kicked? That could be used to just kick an unsuspecting player from a hotel in order to gang up on them.

before i think the idea i realize about the complexity it will bring to the game and also the numerous possibility of expanding this idea into a new concept of formal diplomacy in game.
for the worry of this feature abuse we can handle it with some enhancement, like there are a limit of how much town can be declare as enemy, and there can be a time limit between declaration of war and it will take some time before the status take effect, same with alliance it will be best to have a limit for formal alliance that can be made, i think this feature can be a major add for the fort update just think about the possibilities it bring :)
thank you for the response, i just trying to give what i can for the development of the game.

DeletedUser

For the war idea, just make it so you can only declare on 1 town at a time and then it is a set time frame until you can declare another war. Say the war is 24 hours and the town can only declare once every 48 hours. The devs are already talking about implementing town vs town fights. They must have some code they are working on to recognize this very concept already. Otherwise town vs town wont change from how it is now if towns unofficially declare on another town.

This was a suggestion I had in another thread about hotels and their workings. Not sure about how hard to code but it would solve the problem and let dueling adventurers save their precious 10 bucks each time they duel and duck. As it seems to be all adventurers crying their little eyes out about this concept. Would even work against the duelers and soldiers who do it. :laugh:

"Didnt read the whole thread so not sure if this was suggested already but why not just have it if someone duels in YOUR town, that you can duel them back if they are sleeping in YOUR hotel.

Maybe an 8 hour time frame (could even be 1 or 2 hours for that matter) after they duel one of your town members that you can duel them while they sleep in your towns hotel. If they move on to another town then sleep in their hotel, then you need to wait for them to leave the hotel to duel them.

This makes it easier to retaliate against them for camping and trying to avoid being dueled at the same time by dueling then ducking into your hotel real quick.

This can cause problems in terms of 2 towns being real close and the dueler leaving your town for a town 10 minutes away to use their hotel, but it also will give you 30 minutes (10 minutes they are waiting on the duel, plus 10 minutes x2 for traveling) to catch them not sleeping as opposed to 10 minutes where they only wait for the duel itself then immediately sleep.

If they want to duel in your town and then sleep in your town, they arent protected like normal."

DeletedUser

I can honestly say i know how your feeling.

We have a dueler from a town that he alone comes from, hiding in our hotel and hes been doing so for atleast 3 days. Hes ALWAYS asleep so we cant Ko him and seems to be living in front of his screen. It doesnt matter when you choose to go work, hes already aware of you being awake and picks a fight then goes and hides again.

It really is becoming a bit of an annoyance, and really does take the pleasure out of trying to achieve anything in the game.

Even if we cant stop them sleeping, how about a small time delay between picking a fight and being allowed to sleep, say 1hr. It wont make a huge impact on the duelers life but would atleast prevent them being kill proof.