kicking outta hotel...

DeletedUser

i think it is reasonable to give leaders of a town to have privilege to prevent someone (like an enemy) to sleep in their hotel.. kinda black list for town's hotel.

what's ur idea? simple and useful ... ;)

DeletedUser

also to prevent abusing of this feature there could be a maximum for black listing like 20 players

DeletedUser

This might be ok if the town founder had to decide on an individual basis to kick an unwanted person out. Not ban them personally, just eject them. As a dueller i want something in return though. KO gets all the money?

DeletedUser

As there is no harm caused to the town by anyone sleeping in the hotel, I don't see the point.

DeletedUser

Let's say Ulthor and eliel stop by your town for a friendly visit...
They whoop all your workers and your towns' duelist just can't compete against them...

These two thugs spend all thier energy whooping your arses, then sleep in your HOTEL and do it all over again! They stay for over a week whooping everyone and shooting wholes in the halls... THEY NEVER LEAVE! They have no fear of loosing the $2-3k of cash they earn EVERY DAY (cuz they're near invincible)... Eventually the town is abandoned because no one can stop these two from sleeping in their hotels and whooping them...

DeletedUser

If they are getting 3k of cash from your players a day, your town will die because it plays so badly, not because of dueling.

DeletedUser

Let's say Ulthor and eliel stop by your town for a friendly visit...
They whoop all your workers and your towns' duelist just can't compete against them...

These two thugs spend all thier energy whooping your arses, then sleep in your HOTEL and do it all over again! They stay for over a week whooping everyone and shooting wholes in the halls... THEY NEVER LEAVE! They have no fear of loosing the $2-3k of cash they earn EVERY DAY (cuz they're near invincible)... Eventually the town is abandoned because no one can stop these two from sleeping in their hotels and whooping them...

Ahh if only it were like that!:blink:
Firstly you are ignoring motivation.
I never stayed anywhere more than a couple of days.
If i am carrying $400 then i head off home and bank it.
$2-300 is far closer to the truth. I have never earnt more than $500 in any day duelling yet and have often earned less than $50.
Near invincible....not so i lose a duel most days that i duel.
I would be out of range of this poor little town very soon.
i can't remember the last time i hit a town smaller than the one i am in....it isn't worthwhile.:eek:

Take today for example; I have had ten duels, lost 2, my motivation is at 77% [so no more duels for 3 days] and no energy left. Do you want to know how much money i will be banking? and this is by no means untypical? $123. That is, of course, if i don't get duelled on my 6 hour journey back home. I'm not complaining, just pointing out the reality. So wash the mush out of your head, take a look at the rankings and explain to me why duellers aren't dominating the charts if what you say is true. it really is hard to be polite sometimes.

But please continue talking twaddle....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not to mention that the idea could be easily abused.

Lets say Ulthor did pass by your town. Your duelers, soldiers and adventurers could just organize, boot him out of the hotel, and attack him all at once. Now Ulthor is left passed out in shambles in his town's hotel, w/ no money in his pockets. Granted he wont find out about this till the next time he logs on 8-6 hrs from now, only to find out that he has been robbed when he was supposed to be safe.

DeletedUser

Problem with that loki... If Ulthor is already whooping our arses, we gang-banging him would only result in us eating our own heads...

It's like throwing spears and concrete walls.
It's like throwing Ice Cubes at the sun.
It's like throwing 10.2 billion dollars into a failing economy.

It just doesn't work.

DeletedUser

Well, that is true if your entire town is just really bad a dueling. But if your town has 3-5 good/decent duelers, you can pretty much prey on anyone that stays at your hotel.

So it will protect the towns bad at dueling, and will allow towns that are good at dueling to become even more dangerous.

DeletedUser

Problem with that loki... If Ulthor is already whooping our arses, we gang-banging him would only result in us eating our own heads...

It's like throwing spears and concrete walls.
It's like throwing Ice Cubes at the sun.
It's like throwing 10.2 billion dollars into a failing economy.

It just doesn't work.

i'm gonna use that on my personal profile;)

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I want the ability to kick people out of the hotel, they deserve to be ambushed shooting and then sleeping in a town where they are not welcome.

DeletedUser

Another "Its so unfair, I hate duelers" post. They should really consider opening a forum section titled "Waah, I hate getting my butt kicked"

DeletedUser

Another "Its so unfair, I hate duelers" post. They should really consider opening a forum section titled "Waah, I hate getting my butt kicked"

PvE servers anyone lol

Yes getting dueled sucks, but deal with it. Life as a dueler is way worse imo.

DeletedUser

It's fair to presume that the whole idea is to restrict duelling though.

DeletedUser

This is not about dueling, it's about hotels.

so what good reason would you have for kicking someone out of your hotel other than they are buying your goods and whoopin' your rear-ends?

Are you just ornary or fesicious?:mad: