Resolved Kate's wedding band (The unknown thief)

DeletedUser

19:00 hours military time = 7:00pm EST i am on the east coast home sick from work and was finally able to get this part done i may have to wait till weds to get the next part done

It's 19:00-23:59 (or so) server time, 13:00-17:59 EST.

DeletedUser37645

Hello, Amiroo.

As JoxerTM has posted above you're not allowed to give your password or account to anyone else.

Now, on to the quest. For this quest you are required to have $200 or more on pocket( I did this quest with $2750 on hand.) Wait until 7pm Which is 19:00 Server Time to see the Server Time look on the bottom right of your screen when the west is opened. It's right under speak. If it is between 19:00 and I believe 23:50 you can do the quest make sure you do not have a weapon equipped. Check back with the Sheriff and see if a new quest popped up. If it has, you must beat the Thief without a weapon on. If you fail to beat him, try adding some Dueling Gear or adding points into dueling.

If you cannot get the quest to work for some reason, perhaps you finished it before and you are currently on the other part of it after getting 5 silvers you give them to the sheriff and you must wait until Wednesday Server Time in order finish the next part of the quest which requires you to beat the dealer from which you get the Ring.

To see completed quests go to the sheriff and look under completed quest and look for the following:
Kate's Wedding Band (The Thief)
Kate's Wedding Band (Silver Mining)

If those are completed, you're on the last part which requires you to wait until Wednesday Server Time.
i dpn't see any such thing as completed quests

DeletedUser33353

You are responding to a two year old post? What issues are you having with this quest?

DeletedUser37645

kate quest

i did as suggested , had $600 no weapon , only cloths. i was at my town at 7 pm . nothing happened , no new quest at sheriff. do i need to have the saloon tab open and the sheriff tab. what should i see if this is successful . what is the new task after. :mad:

DeletedUser22685

And you're above level 46? You checked the sheriff at 19:00 server time, not your local time? You definitely haven't completed it already? Those are the only explanations I can think of, assuming you were indeed unarmed and had more than $200.

DeletedUser37645

OH JEZ I SEE NOW !! server time !!!!! rightm now it's oo: 38:plus so many hours to go

DeletedUser22685

i don't see where to find completed quest for any one

Click the Quest Book button below Skills and above Achievements. I'm not sure if this button is included in the tutorial these days, but surely one of the first steps in learning the game is to at least click everything on the main interface.