Just very disappointing

DeletedUser9891

With my dueler, a bandit mind you, I do not have any morals either. I will attack anybody for any reason at any time. Why? Because it is fun. If someone is going to quit because I play my dueler this way then this wasnt really the game for them to play anyway.

That's fine, you aren't deliberately coming on here being hostile, bragging or being a BEEP. You aren't hostile.

My comments are about people like Gyoza and his one man mission to be a tit.

Bye! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's fine, you aren't deliberately coming on here being hostile, bragging or being a BEEP. You aren't hostile.

My comments are about idiots like Gyoza and his one man mission to be a tit.

Bye! :)

Mission accomplished. But I wouldn't want a world without tits.;)

DeletedUser

You know, this would be a lot more believable if the whole war with the Coppers hadn't been accompanied by threatening telegrams saying that we ought to quit the game now because they were going to harass us until we did. We, on the other hand, have never asked anybody to quit the game, nor would we want them to.

You come on this forum and for weeks and weeks you spray abuse about other players being immoral and your towns behave in the way that you claim is immoral. So this is just more of the same - you admonishing other people for your own bloody behaviour. Give it a rest already.

Come and fight Bat Country. I'll make it simple for you. We declare war on all of FoM and anybody who stands with them.

DeletedUser

With my dueler, a bandit mind you, I do not have any morals either. I will attack anybody for any reason at any time. Why? Because it is fun. If someone is going to quit because I play my dueler this way then this wasnt really the game for them to play anyway.

well actually no one in this game have morals:nowink:...i too agree wid u about hitting workers....but i dun think u camp them 24x7...i am a soldier on beta..but still havent camped anyone there...
its ok to hit workers here and there but obviously wat leads to repurcussions is camping only workers of the town....and this really leads to people quitting..either the defending workers or the attackin dueler who face camping by their soldiers/duelers.....

so obviously if u dun target some particular group and just attack anybody and everybody..it wont affect....:D

DeletedUser

*This is in response to KittenKicker who types too much to be quoted.

Have you stopped to consider that they way YOU play might irritate other people? Have you stopped to consider that allying the entire map to enforce YOUR views is not really different from 'griefing?' I didn't see you shedding any tears when you were boasting of your worker farming in the name of justice.

I don't think you have considered that. Therefore, I'm pretty sure nobody feels sorry for you.

DeletedUser13388

If you'd even read it you'd not even post this, you idiot.

You're the sort of tosser that keeps the normal people off the forums.

Stupid little kiddie clanners. BEEP :)

Admins, whack me on a few warnings, I BEEP to post here anyway, too many pricks.

What about to stop flame the ppl ?

If you have superiority complexs,keep it for yourself and whatch your mouth.

And you are talking for kids and immature people.Get real boy,you are the kid,you are immature !!!

Regards,DraGonFlyBG.

P.S.: Just to translate that BEEP = Go BEEP Yourself.

DeletedUser

Admins, whack me on a few warnings, I BEEP to post here anyway, too many pricks.

More good stuff. Kittenkicker, you do not disappoint!

DeletedUser

Good to see the true Kittenkicker reveal himself.

DeletedUser

Come and fight Bat Country. I'll make it simple for you. We declare war on all of FoM and anybody who stands with them.

You madman! You've declared war on all of FoM! You realize that now us poor, sad, defenseless builders will be KOd every 48 hours?

Oh wait... We're already being KOd every 48 hours by Coppers and their little buddies in the Eagle towns.

It amuses me to think of hundreds of carebears patiently waiting for me to come out of KO protection so they can get 50 experience points and (if they're really lucky) five dollars in cash while the Bat Country duelers have full access to hundreds of new targets who haven't learned to use the bank yet.

Now I may be violating a rule here. It's very possible that you have to be a furry or at least have a cartoon character name of some kind before you're allowed to use the fabulous built in smilies in this forum. Nevertheless...:laugh:

DeletedUser

Excuse me... I prefer to be called by name. If you are referring to Eagles towns then you are referring to any number of individuals... I am a member of Eagles towns and I have a name. Use it.

Okay. Let's go Quantrillo. You call me out, I call you out. Go for it. Are you going to publicize our private messages? Our duels? Go over the details of my behavior as a fighter in the game? Whatever... go for it.

DeletedUser

Excuse me... I prefer to be called by name. If you are referring to Eagles towns then you are referring to any number of individuals... I am a member of Eagles towns and I have a name. Use it.

Okay. Let's go Quantrillo. You call me out, I call you out. Go for it. Are you going to publicize our private messages? Our duels? Go over the details of my behavior as a fighter in the game? Whatever... go for it.

Huh I've never even mentioned you or the Eagles once ITT? I have no problem with you at all Rivergirl none in the least.

DeletedUser15560

Man all of these threads just make me disappointed
There is no such need for three threads on this subject, one being a huge copy/paste/edit.

Can't you guys keep this stuff in ONE THREAD rather then having to post several threads just to prove your point?

DeletedUser13388

Hi :D

I and maybe most of us demand,immediately to upload here your picture :D

Best regards,DraGonFlyBG ;)