Jobs

DeletedUser

The biggest mistake i made is one time i accidentally thrown my lunch at my boss

DeletedUser

The biggest mistake I made with a job was accepting it (in more than one case).

DeletedUser

watch out divest you might get on John's bad side

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TKD? Oh man. That's hilarious actually. Now, if you're a fan of TKD leave now because I'm about to unleash some worms.

There was this one kid at my High School who was... well, let's just say he was mentally developmentally challeneged. He was goofy looking, very tall, just a sad sight to behold. Everyone called him "Pooh Bear" and threw things at him. Pooh Bear was also a black belt in TKD, except for that he had been in TKD since he was a small child, so he had years of experience. Pooh Bear was also a tournament champion. Divest always wondered how this could be, after all, everyone picks on him and he seemed to be mentally challenged. Well, one day, his TKD reared its ugly head.

Or should I say got reared.

For optimal hilarity (by no choice of his own, I'm sure) he started a fight in our weight class with a tiny little black kid who also rode the short bus. I don't know how it escalated as us normal people tended to stay away from that part of the room when it came time to pump iron. This black kid was probably about 5'2" and about 120 pounds, whereas our protagonist Pooh Bear was closer to 6 foot 250 pounds and a black belt in TKD.

Let's just say the entire weight class never united in laughter so hard ever again, even when our weight instructor got a major hernia (seeing him turn so red and not be able to speak was almost as funny). Sure Pooh Bear didn't get his bottom whooped, so to speak, and it was pretty much an even fight, but dude you're a black belt wtf. On top of that Pooh Bear is at least twice this kid's size. I found the attempts at grappling and kicks particularly hilarious. After the kids were done fighting they discussed fighting techniques with each other, much to the amusement of the rest of the class who was still recovering from the festivities of the cripple fight.

The moral of the story is that when Gizmo picks his little black boy to fight with, make sure you grab the video camera.

I would just like to quote this and make it visable for anyone who may have missed it in case Gizmo is trying to bury it with posts. :)

DeletedUser

I would just like to quote this and make it visable for anyone who may have missed it in case Gizmo is trying to bury it with posts. :)

it does not go down another page for us that have 40 posts per page:p:p

DeletedUser

user cp>Settings & Options> edit options> Thread Display Options> Number of Posts to Show Per Page