Job progress bar - Have your say!

Which option do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8627

Howdy!

With the next release, we have decided we will include a progress bar for jobs found on the map. It's a simple progress bar (Graphic) that indicates how long the job will still take to complete in a percentage form.

Here are the two possible options on the table.

Option 1:
zXlGOB7.gif

Option 2:
LZ1kEIR.gif

Let us know by choosing the applicable option above.

Thank you!

DeletedUser

now i want remove my vote and then vote option3 ! somebody from moderator plz do this for me :)

DeletedUser34767

My vote. No progress bar. I already can see how much time is left on the current job where the job queue is displayed in the lower right corner of the screen. The actual time as displayed here is much more valuable as it is the exact time left on the job.

DeletedUser27845

Same for me, Please innogames, use your fantastic developers etc. to make the game better. Dont make stuff that we in some way already have. This is completely pointless, and as other have said, filles up on the map.

DeletedUser22493

Sorry, I see no point in this when we have a countdown timer that tells us seconds.

Deleted User - 1693871

Yeah I voted for the first option, but I'd like to change my vote to NO BAR. :)

DeletedUser

What's the point of that bar? Percentages don't really say anything in this case- okay I'm 60% done on a certain job and what does it mean exactly? I still need to know how much time is left to finish. No bar for me.

If you want to add a new exciting feature, bring the poker back. :)

DeletedUser

I would like the progress bar to show time left to next energy point
however, regarding job progress, this bar is useless

So I didn't vote - i would like the bar to be but to show different stuff

DeletedUser

I don't see the point in adding a bar, the timer in the corner already tells me this information far more accurately! So I've voted "no".

DeletedUser30224

Likewise, No progress bar is needed, we already have information on how long a job is going to take. Really not needed and downright useless. If by some miracle we will get a progress bar, please let us disable it. Thank you.

DeletedUser8627

Ok before we get too sidetracked here, the bar is a simple graphic they plan to add to the game. Not that this simple thing would be taking out time from the devs working on existing and new features, just a simple graphic that's all.

I realize it may seem like a useless graphic now but this could possibly replace the timer we currently have, at a later stage of course. And not to mention have some sort or more detailed graphic that indicates the time left on a specific job.

DeletedUser

Ok before we get too sidetracked here, the bar is a simple graphic they plan to add to the game. Not that this simple thing would be taking out time from the devs working on existing and new features, just a simple graphic that's all.

I realize it may seem like a useless graphic now but this could possibly replace the timer we currently have, at a later stage of course. And not to mention have some sort or more detailed graphic that indicates the time left on a specific job.
it its meant to be a feature in future, then maybe it should be left for west 3.0

DeletedUser8627

Since when are small features like these made for very large releases?

DeletedUser

I hope it doesn't replace the timer! :( That timer already indicates time left on a specific job, surely...and as a time, not as a percentage, the latter being way less use imo. Have they given a reason WHY they think this is a improvement/being planned, please?

DeletedUser

Since when are small features like these made for very large releases?
what I meant is:
leave this feature for an update where it would be useful.
as I see it - it would be useful only with larger changes to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.