Job Animation Pic {Contest}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14280

I have another idea.
The guy from the hammer twirling a lasso.

DeletedUser14280

Well... shoot.
Isn't anyone tempted? Do we have to give out gold nuggets or something?

DeletedUser

I don't know. I personally am not a great drawer, and trying to draw something as professionally drawn as the job pictures.... There's not much people who can do that. And I think most people who have that talent wouldn't do it for free :s

Also, the overall contest description of what we're supposed to draw and stuff is not very clear to me either.

DeletedUser14280

Oh, basically, we're coming up with stuff to replace the guy in that 'doing a job' picture.
You don't have to draw anything, you can suggest what you like.

DeletedUser

I personally am not a great drawer, and trying to draw something as professionally drawn as the job pictures.... There's not much people who can do that.
i'm not either and thats why i wrote it instead of writing it, but still someone gave me bad rep saying "put some effort into it."
edit-how many suggestions until the poll starts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm not either and thats why i wrote it instead of writing it, but still someone gave me bad rep saying "put some effort into it."
edit-how many suggestions until the poll starts?

I don't think there will be a poll. The Animations they have now already take up too much server space and lag the computers behind a bit, The Devolopers probably won't pay any attention to the suggestions.

DeletedUser

I don't think we have many animators on the forum - you may want to find a niche forum and post there instead

Status
Not open for further replies.