Jdizzy, yellowpages, vs. Ronald, vs. Caman??

DeletedUser

I had to stop dueling for a long time because of the exp level. I got sick of dueling for like 3 experience. :sad: I started dueling again semi-recently though, this game is too boring when you can't shoot people.

I need the phone number to a good gunsmith though, as my buntline isn't shooting straight anymore. Anyone know of one?

MARY Poppins, please take your own advise, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. Take some sugar, then try again. thanks

DeletedUser

*puts X in the sugar*

don't worry, eat it. i swear, i didn't put anything in the sugar. just eat it. its delicious. i promise.

DeletedUser

Suddenly I feel so lovely, everything is lovely.
*rubs couch*
*rubs chest*
*grabs a glass of orange juice*
*does a rave dance*
*puts on some jungle and house music*
Does anyone wanna give me a massage?

You go to bed but cannot sleep so you take some sleeping pills. The pills are no good and you lose 1120 health. You are now sleeping in your towns hotel.

DeletedUser16628

Nick names sounds like fun let's see if I was paying attention.We got ronald the chain,j dizzy, kayman,happy poppins,bad mustard sun,mr.good elf,and yellow pages now that's funny and what's next can't wait to see mine I think.

DeletedUser

cayman, not kayman. get is straight. and jdizzy and yellowpages are both one word. lol, did autocorrect do that for you?
[spoil]pay attention infant-tit99.[/spoil] lol thats horrible. im going to need a spoiler for that one.

DeletedUser

thank you all for making this comical! Infinity you got a tough one there I am sure these creative cats will come up with a good one!

DeletedUser41

I will throw a random one so i can get a name and because it made me laugh when i thought it up (how immature of me).

Infiniti99=Fishtits

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

I was thinking insanity99 but what do I know about what others are thinking like Cayman,yellowpages,jdizzy,

DeletedUser41

Mine is a bit too offensive, so best wait for a decent shout, apologies, i just couldnt help myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5238

fishtits has to stick, its to random not to lol

id have went for "ive been sh**ty" but somehow i dont think that would be allowed

DeletedUser41

How far can we take these names Devs? Was thinking rhyming abusive names would make for greater entertainment, just looking at Roland Deschain and was thinking Unplanned Arsestain lmao.

Sorry Roland, but thats just awesome. immaturity strikes again, truely sorry.:D

DeletedUser632

finally the big guns are here... stinky foe and real mole feet.
i see that infirmity canine showed up too...

DeletedUser41

Lol, nice work. I think we will let you do them all from now on. But if people are happy and i think of anymore randoms, i will post my thoughts :p

DeletedUser41

Check our new fort name and picture, lol, cant stop giggling, got myself going now.

DeletedUser

Pardon the interruption. I just wanted to say that realm of deceit has always been Real Deficit to me because I was half asleep the first time I read it.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I got to say phonebook you do a real good job of pulling these out your hat!