Jdizzy, yellowpages, vs. Ronald, vs. Caman??

DeletedUser

Maybe we can start a topic to discuss cheating, repeated dueling, WTF/ECT and everyones drama here? Just a thought.

DeletedUser

Not Cheating, You report Cheating in-game, its not needed on the forums.

DeletedUser

I like this forum! Now I am dizzy? I didn't know that I was on a team with Phonebook(you do seam like a nice guy though bro). Thanks for the forum Scary Poppins...

DeletedUser632

Maybe we can start a topic to discuss cheating, repeated dueling, WTF/ECT and everyones drama here? Just a thought.

i'm glad we're having so much fun here...
i hope you don't mind calling you.. Happy Poppins :razz: just for this thread only.

DeletedUser

lol no problem. Sorry about the mis-spelling Cayman... I'll visit all of ya'll soon if I can to show some love... :D

I love this topic

DeletedUser

this is a awesome way to say whatever we want and stay on topic... I look forward to ronald and cayman the croc doing their regular crap talking. It is bed time for me though 3am is my limit tonight.

DeletedUser544

Not Cheating, You report Cheating in-game, its not needed on the forums.

problem is, nobody does anything about a certain particular problem that keeps recurring

and it is frustrating for those of us who don't do it

DeletedUser632

problem is, nobody does anything about a certain particular problem that keeps recurring

and it is frustrating for those of us who don't do it

somebody help Ronald the Chain ..he just can't do it..:D
what a gang .. Jdizzy, cayman the croc, yellowpages, Happy Poppins and Ronald the chain..wow

DeletedUser544

its more about a choice
I choose to not cheat (to win)
and others don't

DeletedUser544

i'm not a psychiatrist (or am I?) but..i think it's more about making peace with yourself. you lose because others cheat..righhhhhht...:cool:

I wouldn't say I'm 'losing' anything
just haven't caught you yet in dueling ranks; plenty of time for that still

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

lol of course a damage reducer would want to base our match-up on KOs

DeletedUser632

Ronald, choose whatever criteria..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im sorry, but how did i become Caman? i mean Kaman would make some sense, but Caman? seriously? and why does Ronald McDonald keep his name normal? thats just unfair. we need to get his name in the title edited to Ronald McDonald.

DeletedUser632

for the last time, gentlemen..it's cayman the croc and ronald the chain...jdizzy and happy poppins misspelled caman