jail

what do you think about having a jail in our towns

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

with the relese of the sherif option in the game coming out soon hopefully, i think we should be able to make a jail in our towns

what do you think of this?
what do you think it could be used for?

give me your ideas

DeletedUser

that is why i put on my thread what do you think and what do you think it could be used for...

READ!!
what do you think of this?
what do you think it could be used for?

DeletedUser

yes but i would like an idea from you the topic starter, this is so we can develop on the idea :p

DeletedUser

if the bounty hunter idea is added to the game then maybe after someone catches a wanted person that person has to stay a night in jail or something like that

DeletedUser

yes that was the one that i was going to say and also that is where you could get your bounty hunter missions from and also you could start a defending possey there when the shootout option comes in and you could also then use handcuffs for the jail and possibly when you catch criminals you could use them as slaves to get money for your town treasury and you can upgrade it from starting with one cell at lvl 1 to having a whole cell block at another lvl etc:p:eek:

DeletedUser

I think its a good idea. Then follow up with a gallows so any "no count scoundrel" can be eliminated

DeletedUser

Great idea......
Contrary to another not so well articulated opinion......I believe the more complex and thoroughly thought out and well implemented an idea is......the better the game can and will become.

I come from games that THRIVE on ideas and changes just like you propose Jolly.

DeletedUser

Maybe people who are defeated in a duel go to the towns jail, and a town mate can bust him free for a few xp. :)

DeletedUser

I think they'd start getting a lot of complaints the first time someone who was paying for premium features got thrown in jail and couldn't do anything with them.

DeletedUser

maybe have a jail that you could put people in if they break rules or you could also make fake inmates to maybe keep in the jail.... maybe have it as a job or something... e.g LOOKING AFTER THE INMATE PEEPS :D you digg homies?

xD

DeletedUser

They already have a job called Prisoner Guard, I think. Maybe they could extend that to one that sometimes gives you a duel (like those in the quests) with one of the inmates or something like that?

DeletedUser

I voted yes for this one. For some certain good reasons.

First of all...it added more buildings to build.

Second, it is amazing to see a new building.

Third, there will be a lot of useful things to do with a jail..

Fourth, the SHERIFF will be useful...

DeletedUser794

I like the idea, but just cant justify it.

No player will like or enjoy or appreciate being in jail for very long or they will leave the game.

So their needs to be some type of benefit to the town.

Maybe a defense bonus against any duels?

The higher the level of the jail the higher the defense value.

DeletedUser

maybe they could pay a fee to get out. like maybe pay $10 to get out and the money is transfered to the town treasury. if they cant pay maybe they stay for 4 hours or something

DeletedUser

more than $10 but otherwise great idea. it can have like a 5% chance of happening when u duel some1 or something.

DeletedUser

i have to say that
1. the sheriff option will come into this
2. i really dont want the idea of a player to be put in jail for more than 24 hours or it is not fair
3.the jail should be a comfort to the town citizens ....lol