Jag1234

DeletedUser

IDK Maybe they feel sorry for him or they might have been involved as well. Either way they are not my allies anymore.

DeletedUser

There a little "Cat Scratch" near waddy1 and his ladies now.;):razz::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Hmm,

I'm an outstander for world 8 but I have some very good experience with waddy. I propably sound biased, but you might wanna reread page 2 and 3 where ppl like alibaba, smitten, Dust and littke girl are acting like little kids.....

I don't know what started this but I see ppl overreacting from the side of alibaba, I got this feeling that the side from alibaba is a little bit younger and less experienced. Could be all the nonsense reactions from alibaba himself but the rest aint helping aswell with their ïntelligent" comments.

The reactions from jag seems just normal, the reactions from waddy are just waddy :) That's the way we like him the old punk rocker! he talks in miracles .

But kids!! stop pestering the old punk rockers cuz it is a honour to fight under the flag of this mean bean fighting machines.... And snitches --> are just snitches..

Damn I'm almost inclined to join w8, not that you lot should be afraid of me but just for the morale support. I maybe a newby at this game, but I'm clearly more experienced in the real life then 80% of the ppl that are posting here..

Have a loly and go play the game like it is supposed to be played. Let the P&P to ppl who have handled a pencil for more then 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now I don't really know DI but I'm just wondering if he could, I said COULD as is questioning, if he might be Waddy1's alter-ego.

Duncan, the way I see it is that if ANYONE here has been acting like kids it would be Waddy and Jag. I do tend to go a bit overboard with the sarcasm at times but in this case I don't care. Furthermore, given their actions, they deserve ANYTHING they get so I do not have ANY sympathy for them but seeing how you have nothing invested in World 8 and have a history with Waddy, most likely friendly, I can understand why you have the biased opinion that you have but quite honestly it (your opinion) is irrelevant in this conversation.

DeletedUser

From Dead Snitch -LN- town profile:

"Looks like the rats are gone from hotel
Times almost up fellas
waddy1
can kick all your bums one on one, obviously."

He says times almost up so I guess I better head back over there.

DeletedUser

It's all good Ali. Let DI think and believe what he wants. If he thinks we're children then so be it.;)

We all know that this so called "old punk rocker" has called us all out and hasn't got the brass to stand up to us. He attacks workers because they post how stupid his little buddy jag was. Give me a break.:rolleyes:

I'm with SK here at least a person can respect Gyoza for who he is. He says he's gunning for you he does, win lose or draw. But waddy1, poor chap that he is, doesn't. He hides under his bed chasin dust bunnies like a frightened little girl. Then is dumb enough to run his mouth about how big and bad he is in the public forums.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

He wants to put me on his list and show how much luv he has for me then I'll keep him on my list and show him how much he needs and deserves a "CAT Scratch" or two.;):D

BTW DI is where the poor go to buy items.;)

DeletedUser

Ducan .. Not to sound mean or anything but maybe stay out of this or hey better yet .. join W8 and waddys town, maybe you'll learn something.

I'm curious if you even bothered to read this thread or the other one about these 2. jag started all of this when he stole a guys town away from him. waddy got involved because it was his town the money to buy the town was to be donated and because he gave the little worm sanctuary so he's getting what he deserves.

As for age .. punk rocker or not I'm probably older then you are. An honor to fight under the same flag as waddy .. give me a break. I'll fight against him far longer then I would beside him. He comes in here calling us snitchs without an ounce of proof and you say we're in the wrong .. to leave the poor little fellow alone ... dream on.:razz:

Check out this thread, it might give you some insight as to what's really going on here:

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=27558

DeletedUser

I'd just like to add that I never thought I would see the day where Iam on a profile list with a bunch of people from FOM whatever I just thought it was weird

DeletedUser

I'd just like to add that I never thought I would see the day where Iam on a profile list with a bunch of people from FOM whatever I just thought it was weird

LOL!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I suppose that's even more evidence that they need to be eradicated from World 8!!!

DeletedUser

Naaaa it just means you're good.;):D Nothing weird about that. :cool:

DeletedUser

OH NO! The death squad is coming for me. :)

62764494.png

DeletedUser

from waddy1's profile:
Cats Paw: Hello boys, remember me?
I live here now.

LOL .. he only lives there under the hotel room beds .. he'll be returning to his own home once he decides to stop hiding under the bed. BTW .. our hotel should be dust bunny free by the time this is all over with.

DeletedUser

Jag1234 must be under the bed with him.

DI maybe you should get the whole story before you take the side of a thief and scum bag. What world do you play? I have a soldier in world 1 that would really like to meet you. :laugh: Maybe you should join world 8. Waddy needs all the support he can get. You can spoon with him and jag under the bed. :D

DeletedUser

Duncan knows what's going on now as he read the other thread once it was pointed out to him. :) He doesn't play W8 so let's leave him out of it all. ;)

DeletedUser

Well, here I am as well. I play in w8 as part of FoM and also in 2 other worlds with waddy.
I got to meet him after he got to me after my town on another world got stolen the same way jag did in this one. The difference is that I didn`t get any money requests.

And all your talk about that hotel stories, well... You will find out why is he doing that. He has been in more tougher situations than this and the old dog knows many tricks, so watch out. If anyone plays in w7, just ask the SETH empire, they know.

DeletedUser

Well, here I am as well. I play in w8 as part of FoM and also in 2 other worlds with waddy.
I got to meet him after he got to me after my town on another world got stolen the same way jag did in this one. The difference is that I didn`t get any money requests.

And all your talk about that hotel stories, well... You will find out why is he doing that. He has been in more tougher situations than this and the old dog knows many tricks, so watch out. If anyone plays in w7, just ask the SETH empire, they know.

Let him call in his so called "Death Squads". Does he not think we can not do the same?

Ghost we were once in -FoM- and rode proud as Marshals. Fact is We even held spots on the first High Council. So we already know the ways of waddy and his friends.

Waddy and his friends are out for revenge. We on the other hand are out for justice with moral fortitude as our strength. We are friends with many in many an alliance and the word was spread through out world 8 by this and the other thread alone. If this were not the case then you would only see names on their hit list from our town and mbrowns town.

The numbers are in our favor because as 1 goes down another will step up to take their place. We are already battle hardened from our wars of the past. And we have the patience to see it through. I seriously doubt waddy can say the same. Thus his reasoning for chasing dust bunnies under hotel beds.

DeletedUser

I would like to have the Pillow from the sleepyhead set, Id go duel them with that

DeletedUser

Let's see, Waddy1 is accusing people of running from him yet Dusty has founded a town next to DS yet Waddy stays in the bed...what gives??!!??

Wake up Waddy, wake uuuuup!!!