Jag1234

DeletedUser

Here is an update for our friend that stole our town and then got outsmarted by smittenkitten and drifter. Jag1234 is now a counselor in the town of
Dead Snitch Button. This is the town that he made arrangements to have the money deposited. Feel free to attack at will. :)

DeletedUser

Here is an update for our friend that stole our town and then got outsmarted by smittenkitten and drifter. Jag1234 is now a counselor in the town of
Dead Snitch Button. This is the town that he made arrangements to have the money deposited. Feel free to attack at will. :)

Got to love it.;):laugh::laugh:

Free attacks huh? Hmmmm :eek:hmy::razz:

DeletedUser

the Church of No Love might have to make an appearence out that way.

DeletedUser

His partner in crime, Waddy1, has been relaying messages as I have Jag1234 blocked from contacting me. These individuals are very nasty and have some pretty foul language for this game. I have reported their antics but they are still in play so apparently they weren't bad enough to get the boot. I am however convinced that these two are the same person but apparently that has been difficult to prove as well.

DeletedUser

Sniff, whaaa, tears.

And you sir are an informant (snitch). The lowest form of life far worse than thief. Why can't you deal with your problem without running to the "law".
Sounds like you are very young and can't help what you've been taught. Shame.

DeletedUser

And you sir are an informant (snitch). The lowest form of life far worse than thief. Why can't you deal with your problem without running to the "law".
Sounds like you are very young and can't help what you've been taught. Shame.

No it sounds like he has been taught the difference between right and wrong. Too bad you and jag can't say the same thing. I really do dislike thieves and liars.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Come get some Po Po

Why don't you just report us to admin as your kind is want to do?
Save your fascist army the trip with one "phone call".

They even have a button for that now. It is the little red one.
The same color as your neck.
Any other of you bad hombres want some of this refer to post title.
You Reagan youth kids grown up need a lesson taught. Badly. (vomit)

Foul language? Cry me a river.

"No sense of humor, but such good manners. Now you are an adult. You're boring!"
--"Life Sentence"---Dead Kennedys---

DeletedUser

You aren't worth the time and effort.

WOW .. takes a big man to hit a worker when in their work cloths. Talk about low lifes .. I can name a couple

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys know what would REALLY teach these scum a lesson? If we would coordinate a cooperative attack on their little three-man town, that was probably stolen from someone else, until they run away crying or leave the place. Then, keep tabs on them until they rejoin a town and start all over again. We could even keep track of how long they last from town to town and try to achieve new records each time.

DeletedUser

Hey Waddle 1 (LoL),

In regards to your profile, I'll be joined up with a town at approximately 11:30pm EST if you feel so inclined to duel. Yup, you heard it right, I'm calling you out punk! Let's see you back you hype!

BTW, I think it's only fair that I mention that FoM bulls-eye on the back of your coat there pal. Might want to do something about that!

Regards,

AliBaba77

DeletedUser

I decided yesterday to spend the next few days by only hunting down and taking care of people that have attacked my town’s workers or made my day unfortunate in some way. So far I’ve roughed up a liar, and I’m going to terminate two filthy worker duelers that only duel workers in work clothes.

I’ll see if I have room for a few more folks on my bounty list…

DeletedUser

I do believe he crawled under his hotel bed.:eek:hmy: I hope he isn't chasin DustyBunny's relatives.;):laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Hahahahaaa...

BOTH of them are asleep!! I'm not suggesting that they are sleeping with EACH OTHER but it is an awfully big coincidence that they are both asleep after talking so much smack. One can only wonder...

DeletedUser

Yeah waddy1 is hiding under the bed in our towns Hotel :laugh::laugh::razz:

Same thing all cowards do :blink:

DeletedUser

theres only one thing i do in the hotel, and its very_________________!!!

DeletedUser

Hahahahaaa...

BOTH of them are asleep!! I'm not suggesting that they are sleeping with EACH OTHER but it is an awfully big coincidence that they are both asleep after talking so much smack. One can only wonder...
:eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy:*mental image flashes*:eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

Me thinks I need a catnap now.:blink::blink: