Jacob - Easy!!!!!

DeletedUser

1st attempt

Total health points
- 511 HP
Total health points
- 102 HP
Jacob wins the duel. pi-man did not carry any cash and Jacob walks away without taking any money.

After some adjusting...

Total health points
- 284 HP
Total health points
- 341 HP
pi-man wins the duel. Jacob did not carry any cash and pi-man walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

It's all in the clothes

w/o clothes:
aim=26
dodging=17
shooting=28
relfex=27
toughness=11
appearance=34
tactics=18

w/clothes:
aim=41
dodging=17
shooting=60
relfex=36
toughness=11
appearance=45
tactics=19

Sometimes I use lead bullet and blue shirt instead of black waste coat and black bow, so that changes things.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 80 HP
Total health points
- 302 HP
Danzeman wins the duel. Mugridge did not carry any cash and Danzeman walks away without taking any money.

Yippee I'm rich-ish, eat my fancy dress coat and Conquester sword, also took the advice and ducked every time and aimed for hands :)

DeletedUser

Oops sorry this was for world 3, I do play world 1 under a different name also 5 under a different name and 7 oh and 4.

I always forget to check the world on the forum, doesn't matter though does it really, same community at the end of the day.

Edit: LOL Pi-Man was you coming to mug me for $3000 :D

DeletedUser

Just gone 50 level, I joined a town called "Better in the west" so I was closer to the quest giver (I was straight with the leader and he was ok with this), then left to go back to my original town so I am safe from duels.

DeletedUser

I'm level 54 atm
Some meanie dueled me about 30 seconds after I left my town because I thought walking around with 12k wasn't such a good idea lol
You're lucky you have a close town. I had to walk 3 hours before I could rejoin my town and buy stuff :(

DeletedUser

mohals wins the duel. Jacob did not carry any cash and mohals walks away without taking any money.
373 - 107 HP,i wasnt wearing my duel gears

DeletedUser

i beat jacob on W5 with a pure trader... all youve got to do is find loads of appearance bonuses :D

DeletedUser

Squirly
Level 47
Dueling level 68
Challenger
trapper_small.png
Duel location

jacob.png
Jacob
No hit

No hit No hit

Strike: Right arm
- 111 HP No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

Strike: Right shoulder
- 102 HP No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

Total health points
- 213 HP Squirly wins the duel. Jacob did not carry any cash and Squirly walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

My best results were on w3, my trapper/shooter. I could have done it sooner, but I kind of forgot about Jacob after getting KO'ed my first try at level 35.

3484793287_5588ba6416.jpg

3487180424_0deac4fd2f.jpg

Interesting that Jacob has more XP than Mugridge.

DeletedUser

My best results were on w3, my trapper/shooter. I could have done it sooner, but I kind of forgot about Jacob after getting KO'ed my first try at level 35.

3484793287_5588ba6416.jpg

3487180424_0deac4fd2f.jpg

Interesting that Jacob has more XP than Mugridge.

maybe jacob has infinite health or something.

DeletedUser

maybe jacob has infinite health or something.

I guessed he had 1k health. I'm sure someone has KO'ed him and just didn't bother posting. MadAlice no longer has the Indian treasure in his w3 product slot, so I assume he finally broke down and finished the quests. I'm sure he outdamaged me, with twice my shooting, but I did go all headshots specifically to try to do a lot of damage. I can't see MadAlice KOing either of them without posting it in forums.

DeletedUser

in setttings under profile. there is an option labeled signature.

DeletedUser

a) The question is off topic.

b) The question has been asked, including the top two questions in Questions & FAQ when I was last there about 10 mins ago.

c) As kman said, but you have to get the code in game. Settings > Profile > Signature.