Jacob - Easy!!!!!

DeletedUser

Yeah, i just defeated Jacob for the black mountains quest first time. He was easy in my opinion and now I'm rich!!!!! :)

DeletedUser

You seem like a dueler by looking at your sig, its hard for the non-dueling adventurers though.

DeletedUser

i probably wont think he would give indian treasure to Mugridge,
cuz he betrays him and runs off and you gotta duel him or choose decisions,since i have done this in a french world with another account.

DeletedUser

I choose to get him while he's asleep, much easier :)

I'm not a dueler, and I beat him 284-341, so he's not that hard...

DeletedUser

Mugridge is pretty easy..I duelled him after losing almost all my HP..I had around 30 HP left..
I duelled him the first time and won!..

DeletedUser8950

I haven't got that far yet on either of my adventurers...hoping they shouldn't be too hard.

DeletedUser

I heard that mugride is hard to beat..
He aims for your head/ shoulders..Try to dodge him.
And aim for his hands.

DeletedUser8950

I heard that mugride is hard to beat..
He aims for your head/ shoulders..Try to dodge him.
And aim for his hands.
Surely just duck if he aims for head and shoulders though?
Head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes:D

DeletedUser

I would class myself as a dueler, a worker and an adventurer because i do duel a lot, i am the main constructer in my town and I have nearly completed all of the available quests open.

DeletedUser

i found all the duels pretty easy when I did it a couple months back

DeletedUser

on my W5 i cant beat the scoundrel who has the aztec necklace. (please note that my adventurer has almost no dueling skills at all.)

DeletedUser8950

on my W5 i cant beat the scoundrel who has the aztec necklace. (please note that my adventurer has almost no dueling skills at all.)
Make sure you wear best dueling cloths possible, maybe even move some skills using the shaman just for the duel, then move them back afterwards. Always duel him when your motivation is full.
Also, if you've got more shooting then vigor, buy a damned precise deringer. The amount of trappers/mostly shooting adventurers I see transporting Ammo, Grizzly hunt and stuff with a whip is painful.

DeletedUser

Make sure you wear best dueling cloths possible, maybe even move some skills using the shaman just for the duel, then move them back afterwards. Always duel him when your motivation is full.
Also, if you've got more shooting then vigor, buy a damned precise deringer. The amount of trappers/mostly shooting adventurers I see transporting Ammo, Grizzly hunt and stuff with a whip is painful.
The only time I use the whip is when I need the reflex for a job, and that's when all the duelers strike. Grrr...

DeletedUser

Well I'm mixed, just bought the Conquester sword and shall try again for the $10k Jackpot.

Total health points
- 523 HP
Total health points
- 103 HP
Mugridge wins the duel. Danzeman did not carry any cash and Mugridge walks away without taking any money.

He plastered me all over the place :D

DeletedUser

I take it Mugridge is harder than Jacob?

1st attempt

Total health points
- 182 HP
Total health points
- 162 HP
Jacob wins the duel. Danzeman did not carry any cash and Jacob walks away without taking any money.

2nd attempt

Total health points
- 107 HP
No hit
Jacob wins the duel. Danzeman did not carry any cash and Jacob walks away without taking any money.

3rd attempt

Total health points
- 143 HP
Total health points
- 115 HP

Finally :)

No hit
Total health points
- 223 HP
Danzeman wins the duel. Jacob did not carry any cash and Danzeman walks away without taking any money.
Switch to flash view