Items found

DeletedUser

PS: Any chance reports will be updated, so they show IN the report how many labor points were used for the job. Would making things a lot easier I think.

I don't recall ever seeing it suggested. It's not a bad idea. It would be extremely helpful in trying to figure out the luck formula. I can't be bothered to keep track of what my luck was when I scheduled the job when you probably won't find anything. After the fact you always have to wonder if you forgot to equip something and your LP weren't as high as you thought.

DeletedUser

I don't recall ever seeing it suggested. It's not a bad idea. It would be extremely helpful in trying to figure out the luck formula. I can't be bothered to keep track of what my luck was when I scheduled the job when you probably won't find anything. After the fact you always have to wonder if you forgot to equip something and your LP weren't as high as you thought.

Suggestion made any & all comments welcome:
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=322911

DeletedUser

Rusty Breech-loader - Ambushing Stagecoach

Brings todays taly to

$9060 buying price
$4530 selling price

not bad really

DeletedUser

Is it worth trying to get Note #1 by trading with indians with 72 labor points & premium or is it a waste of time.

DeletedUser

You might have to high luck. All the items you find may be worth more...

DeletedUser9741

I have found 4 walking sticks being LVL 66-70 adventurer using premium and i only need one i wish we could trade items.

DeletedUser

Wow 4 I wish we could trade, but that would cause many problems. Like blackmailing.

DeletedUser

I respecced a little to be able to get the trophy for quests (hunting grizzly bears)
So the first 12 hours there was nothing, then I got two on the next two hours (3% item) :)

DeletedUser

blackbow.jpg

DeletedUser3717

Job finished: Trading with IndiansOn 9/16/09 at 8:01 PM Trading with Indians

motivation.png

80%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 34
experience.png
22 Experience points
luck_bonus.png
musket_rusty.png

cigar.png

img.php
img.php

DeletedUser

i never find anything ever most unlucky person
200+ hours of Transporting Ammo with 52 labour points and nothing except 2 dynamite