Items found

DeletedUser8627

Just found a red shirt from doing Fire Fighter. Not too good but it's atleast some extra cash.

Just a quick question, is it possible to find weapons like Hernandos Sword by any chance?

DeletedUser

It could be possible but i highly doubt it.

59750214.jpg

DeletedUser

This is only the 4th or 5th I've found total, which surprises me since I found the first 30 mins after the update that added it to the game, on a job that started 90 mins before the update, and it was trading with Indians, a much lower luck job than Burglary.

corrosiveacid3-w5.png

quarterhorse4-w5.png

DeletedUser16536

i found this item called the stone chain? dont know what is used for. it gives me no skills when i wear it?

DeletedUser

i found this item called the stone chain? dont know what is used for. it gives me no skills when i wear it?

I think you started a new thread in Questions. If not, check my FAQ or search, it's been asked a lot.

My third on w5 and fifteenth overall. This is the first I've found on chasing bandits. I think the only jobs where it's possible to find one that I haven't are robbing trains and treasure hunt.

walkingstick3-w5.png

DeletedUser21502

I have not received anything from chasing bandits for +30 hours with Labor Point +10.

but I get this :[spoil]
jhvn7c.jpg
[/spoil] I was a Melee :razz:

DeletedUser21502

finally, I can get something from chasing bandits :)
[spoil]
332y0ip.jpg

[/spoil]

where you save PoaNP1 mine! so long I don't duel :sad:

DeletedUser21502

been days no one here? :unsure:
ok here i go
[spoil]
hvwe1g.jpg

2hn724y.jpg

this one is right for my gf, headhunter :cool:
[/spoil]